Just don't call it open borders

He’s not doing his job because he is sympathetic to Hispanics amirite?

It’s not just Central and South America though, it’s many other places in the world as well. The word is out, show up at the US/Mexico border and simply utter the words “asylum seeker” and the Biden administration will let you right on in. Come get free education, free healthcare, free housing, free meals, free everything all at the US taxpayers expense!

1 Like

This is from a piece published by Pew Research in July. The last two paragraphs…

“Migrants’ origin countries have also shifted since May 2019, with Mexican nationals accounting for a larger share of encounters and people from the Northern Triangle countries – El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras – representing a smaller share. In July, 26% of migrant encounters involved Mexican citizens, up from 13% in May 2019. People from the Northern Triangle countries accounted for 45% of encounters in July, down from 78% in May 2019.

Migration from countries other than Mexico and the Northern Triangle has also increased in recent months. Around three-in-ten encounters in July (29%) involved migrants from other countries, up from 9% in May 2019.“

The Biden Harris administration gives that border lip service…but they are just perfectly happy watching it disappear.

It’s largely because most Democrat politicians want open borders. But like you said, their asylum seekers so there’s nothing we can do about it, whether it’s 200-300 thousand or 2-3 million. Everyone in the world knows the US border is completely open for everyone in the world who is seeking asylum!

How our immigration system works:

Remember the rape on a train in Philadelphia where people stood by? Turns out the “alleged” perpetrator came here on a student visa in 2012. This VISA was terminated in 2015. He incurred “multiple arrests and two misdemeanor convictions, one for controlled substances and one for sexual abuse” but was never deported.

With Brandon allowing all these illegals to escape into the central part of the US, if we ever get a legitimate government that enforces our laws, we need to concentrate on interior enforcement. Otherwise, whatever border enforcement is done will just be undone when Democrats take control. They need to know getting past the border does not mean home free.

3 Likes

Don’t believe I said that.

Quit making things up.

Mayorkas doesn’t sound Hispanic. Who knew? Who cared except someone wanting to use that as an excuse for his incompetence. Noticing someone is doing a terrible job should not be confused with hate.

3 Likes

Senator Ted Cruz, R from Texas has introduced a somewhat tongue in check piece of legislation…”

“ CAMBRIDGE (CBS) — Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is introducing legislation that would establish new ports of entry in Democratic strongholds like California and the Northeast, including locations like Cambridge, Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard, to process illegal border crossings.

The Republican senator said Texas border communities are struggling to deal with a “massive influx of illegal immigrants.”

“That’s why today I am introducing this crucial legislation to alleviate the massive overload at the southern border by establishing new ports of entry in Democrat-led communities such as North Hero, Vermont, where Bernie Sanders spends his summers, and Martha’s Vineyard, where Democrat elites host their cocktail parties,” Cruz said in a statement.”

Here’s the thing. As Cruz told a couple of interviews I heard today…the rich white leftists who live in these places seem to have no problem condemning Del Rio, TX and Yuma AZ to putting up with all these massive numbers of illegals…there’s supposed to be another Haitian caravan on the way bigger than the first one.

So if those rich libs are so certain it’s a great idea to import all those people from south of the border they should have no problem turning Martha’s Vinyard into a port of entry right?

Unless they are really the hypocrites most of us know them to be.

2 Likes

Mayorkas is criminally dishonest and completely incompetent…200000 people a month are landing at that southern border and that man goes before Congress and goes on tv and tells Americans “the border is closed”!

Ummmmm no it is not. Anyone believing mayorkas or Blinken or Garland…please don’t cut your food with a sharp object.

I wouldn’t trust one if those clowns to make change for a $5 for my morning Big Gulp!

2 Likes

When I hear about Garland (let’s investigate concerned parents attending school board meetings), I tend to remember when Obama was trying to push him through to the Supreme Court. We were told over and over again by the liberal media that Garland was a moderate and there was no reason why Republicans shouldn’t want him on the court. When I think of that I think “never, ever believe the liberal media without proof”.

3 Likes

I m with you on that %100…

Thank God Garland never got close to the Supreme Court…that guy is a Supreme partisan hack.

3 Likes

The illegal migrants and the citizens are not equivalent. The illegals have no right to be here. They can accept mandatory vaccination if they are to be allowed to stay to plead their case, or they can go back to wherever they came from. As legal residents, the US citizens have the right to refuse medical treatment regardless of the opinion if medical professionals and politicians and other partisan busy bodies.

3 Likes

Well, now he can suck at his job from the comforts of home.

Fully vaccinated Mayorkas, who was palling around with the Bidens and others while unmasked like the hypocrites they are, has the covid.

2 Likes

I wish him good health and a speedy recovery…

He still sucks at his job, is a lying fraud and should be fired.

2 Likes

Illegal migrants should be kicked out. Legal migrants should be afforded the same protections we give US citizens while they are in the US.

They already are in record numbers.

“The Post reports more than 1.7 million people were taken into custody for illegal crossings at the border between October 2020 and September 2021, the highest tally ever recorded, according to unpublished U.S. Customs and Border Protection data.”

Allan

Haven’t you heard they’re all asylum seekers so not illegal.

The ones being flown around are asylum seekers.

How is he “hispanico”?

Legally in the country waiting for a hearing.

Allan