Just don't call it open borders

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you honestly not understand the logical conclusion of what you’re saying? So if anyone in the world who can get to our border and say the magic words “asylum seeker” CBP becomes nothing more than a welcoming community for whatever numbers of people that is.

1 Like

Here’s this perspective:

We must fight the Biden administration’s open border policies (msn.com)

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

From the link:

When I was at the border a few months ago, the CBP agents I spoke with made it clear that they weren’t even making a dent when it came to capturing the historic number of people who are illegally entering our country or with seizing the extraordinary volume of drugs that are flowing across the border. That is truly unfathomable when you consider that CBP has seized 724 lbs. of fentanyl and 595 lbs. of heroin so far in fiscal year 2021. Additionally, the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) recently warned about the spike in counterfeit pills with lethal doses of fentanyl being circulated throughout the U.S. Most of these pills are being produced in Mexico and trafficked across the border. These deadly drugs don’t just stay in communities along the border, they are spread throughout the country…into communities like mine in Tampa Bay. These drugs are ruining and claiming countless lives.

I guess this is what Biden means by build back better?

3 Likes

I guess every asylum seeker will simply be shipped out to communities all across the US:

4 Likes

This is a ridiculous story.

For those who were demanding proof of COVID infection in illegals.

3 Likes

From the link:

"Washington, DC, sets immigration policies that do not affect them, and states — that lack information about migrant resettlement and do not have the authority to change federal immigration policy — are expected to bear the brunt of Biden’s reckless open-borders agenda.”

It’s literally taxation without representation. The Federal government can literally drop hundreds of migrant children into a town and then demand the residents of that community to pay for their education, policing, housing, meals, etc. Not to mention ruin their kids education with overcrowded and underfunded schools.

Oh, but don’t mandate they get a vaccine. No, no, that would be wrong.

These people…I’m running out of words for the incompetence that is this administration and their loyal subjects.

Mayorkis is an incompetent moron who should at least be removed. I dont think the founders could have anticipated any way for the country to deal with a government this incompetent and corrupt.

1 Like

No, they should mandate the vaccine for anyone entering the US via the southern border. However only if they mandate it for US citizens as well. Otherwise, “FREEDOM TO CHOOSE!!1!”

If your governing purpose was to destroy the nation…

You would govern the way clueless schmoe and his band of Marxist tyrants have chosen to govern.

1 Like

Just realized Mayorkas is Hispanic. That explains most of the hate for him.

Like Trump said… how can he do his job effectively?

Just asking questions

I like Tom Homan, the former ICE Director during the Trump Presidency. He doesn’t put up with a bunch of leftist crap he just tells it like it is.

At 1:45 (Standard Warnings Apply) of the attached video he says this.

“The Biden Administration has lied about this issue from the very beginning. The Secretary of Homeland Security was on the hill today committing perjury saying the border is secure.”

He went on to address comments made by Circle Back Psaki today during her “briefing” about what really should have been asked of her. “The more serious question that should have been asked Jen Psaki today is, Where are they Going Specifically and How did you vet the people these children are being released to. What I know, they are vetting them at very little clearance level…”

“The second question is 'If your vetting is so good why have you lost track of 1/3 of the Chidren? 120,000 released, you’ve lost track of 40,000 of them…400000 gotaways, that’s not a secure border…This administration is constantly lying to the American People.”

At 4:38 Homan was asked “What does all this say to the human smugglers? I’m told that they are making 400 million dollars a month with the human smuggling?” Homan’s answer…“No one is celebrating this election more than the criminal cartels in Mexico. They are back in business. We’ve got the first president in the history of this nation who is actively facilitating human trafficking and alien smuggling in this country. He is facilitating cross border crime!”

I agree. If you wanted to destroy this nation you would govern just the way Biden and company are governing. Tom Homan: Biden actively facilitating human trafficking | Fox Business Video

1 Like

There’s a good editorial in the New York Post today. The headline is “Biden playing a deadly game using secret flights to move migrants”. Now I’m expecting some “so now we use editorials?” comment…But just like Mr. Homan’s comments above I agree with what the NY Post is saying…And they’ve said it better than I can. Biden playing deadly game using secret flights to move migrants

“There’s a reason the Biden administration is using secret flights to small airports to move unaccompanied minors who illegally crossed the border. They don’t want voters to know just how many people are being waved right into the country, because President Biden understands that open borders might be the policy of progressives, but it’s not popular among the majority of Americans.”

“But you know who does realize these flights are happening? The people of Central and South America. Word travels fast that no one is getting deported, and that’s why they are paying money to smugglers to take their children on a perilous journey north.”

“That’s why there are so many heartbreaking images of toddlers literally being dropped over the wall, abandoned in the wilderness. There were a staggering 18,958 encounters between the Border Patrol and unaccompanied children in July. In August, the figure was 18,847. That’s up 655.6 percent from the previous year.”

This administration is incompetent…Gas Prices and prices on everything else skyrocketing, the southern border functionally doesn’t exist anymore…Stupid mixed messaging on Covid…They are trying to spend trillions we don’t have…Afghanistan…

If you wanted to destroy America you would govern the way the Biden Administration is Governing.

1 Like

Pretty much.

■■■■■■■■■

tumblr_69e9a9b567e3e5a38f061ba6e644cd0d_65b69f63_500

1 Like

Like Trump said…(paraphrase) how can he do his job effectively?

Just asking questions

He could first try to do his damn job.