Just don't call it open borders

Practically speaking there’s really no ■■■■■■■ difference. Under the Biden Administration ANY illegal alien from anywhere in the world who screams “asylum seeker” is granted that status.

1 Like

There is a huge difference and you know it.

Emotionally speaking in your view there isn’t I’ll give you that.

ANYBODY in world who can get to the border and make a claim that they are here because they fear for their life will very likely be granted asylum status. Unless of course you believe that there’s some sort of biological mechanism that prevents people from lying when being considered for asylum status.

It is obvious the United Stated is being invaded by millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and terrorist military aged foreign nationals. And we also know this invasion is destructive the general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

The real question at this point in time is, when will a significant number of American Citizens admit it to themselves this is an intentional and orchestrated policy carried out and perpetuated by the leadership of our tyrannical federal government, which includes traitorous, judges, legislators, and our current president of the United States?

Why are American Citizens standing idle while the United States to be invaded by millions of foreign nationals without a shot being fired?

JWK

We are here today and gone tomorrow, but what is most important is what we do in between and is what our children will inherit and remember us by.

Anybody can make a claim few are granted

Millions and millions are being ushered into the country with phony asylum claims, asylum has been turned into a game in order to avoid having to go through the normal legal process:

1 Like

There is a real crisis at the border and yes our asylum process is sorely out of date and in need of updating.

In fact our entire immigration system is in the Stone Age.

But there is a difference between those granted asylum, illegals and benefits.

Illegals do not qualify for benefits with the exception of very limited ones.

Asylum was NEVER intended to address the issue of millions and millions of people wanting to leave their countries because of poverty and crime, which is what is happening at the border. It has nothing to do with what the intended legal purpose for asylum laws.

We also have NUMEROUS ways for people to immigrate and come here legally:

Sorry I know you’re not a fan of immigrants.

But immigration is good, it just needs to be a more streamlined process that incentivizes people we need and want.

Our asylum criteria needs to be updated as to what and which countries can such claims even be warranted review.

Like I said from the start though there is no political will or incentive to make a real change.

You’ll be crying about immigration for the next 30 years.

Why do you make that accusation? You know it’s not true.

1 Like

The people who are coming in now who would not serve to the benefit of the country because of a lack of skill or ability would not stop coming in masse because we made it more easy for qualified and needed people to enter legally. They would want in at the border even if rejected. So changing the immigration laws would do nothing to stop this. Whether we should change our immigration laws is one thing. Stopping illegals at the border is another thing. For that, we need a President who can and will enforce border security.

1 Like

His posts, if it’s not true he can say so

I’ve read his posts. It’s not true.

Well we have a difference of opinion.

I did not think this was an egregious comment but if @Eagle-Keeper would like to clear it up by all means.

If he is a fan of immigrants then I apologize.

It’s not incompetence, my friend.
It’s all, IMHO, all done by design.
Cutting America down to size, just like Obama promissed.
WH knows this, they are not inept, they are continuing the plan and by the time the goal is acheived they will continue the same.
By the time homeland patriots exaust their moans and complaints the goal will be accomplished.
Dems can THEN close the border and say…‘there, we did what you want.
Nothing to see here.
If you were unhappy WHY didn’t you say so sooner’.

All we can do is screem in disbelief.

Isn’t this just the same old ad hominem tactic by those on the Left, that anyone who dares question or challenges modern lib orthodoxy and their infallible elite leaders must be a racist! Obviously there cannot be any logical reasons one would not want to flood their country with millions and millions of the world’s impoverished, uneducated, unskilled, non-English speaking citizens and all their problems? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Show any post from me where I even remotely say that America doesn’t need immigration.

What on earth does your post have to do with the invasion of our country by foreign nationals, and our current Administration encouraging and even assisting those who are invading?

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists, of other countries.

I’m well aware.

Congressman Andy Biggs from Arizona, a border state…

Just said on Harris Faulkner’s show on Fox that the administration has lost track of 75% of the illegals they have let into the country.

That’s public policy failure at a spectacular level right there.

But hey…Mayorkas says it’s climate change.

“ Moments after the House Homeland Security Committee announced Wednesday that it would begin proceedings to remove Mayorkas from his Cabinet post come Jan. 10, Mayorkas defended himself on television.

“We are seeing the greatest number of displaced people not only at our southern border, not only in the Western Hemisphere but across the globe,” Mayorkas told MSNBC’s Morning Joe hosts Wednesday. “The challenge of displaced people is a subject that comes up in every single conversation. We have the effects of climate change, poverty, increasing level of authoritarianism, the very many challenges that are at the root cause of the displacement of people around the world.”. Mayorkas points blame for border crisis elsewhere, including climate change | Washington Examiner

2 Likes

You wanna watch something that’ll make your eyes and ears bleed…

Here’s the interview Bret Baier did with that scum Mayorkas…he refuses to admit to even the basic numbers re: the southern border nightmare he and Biden have caused.

2 Likes