Just asking...Nothing Political unless you want to talk about the politics of it...How many of us have been vaccinated as of today?

Hell yeah, who would want to deal with COVID? That crap will kill you and it ain’t pretty.

1 Like

On the list.

63 and a essential worker.

Allan

Just get it the minute you can, I can’t tell you how nicely this has changed my mood, not worrying all the time. Happy to still wear the mask and am sticking arms in gratitude. Big swing in the state in a few weeks and I am gonna be a busy boy.

4 Likes

Same here. They’re only doing over 65 and I just missed out. They think by summer. I don’t care. I’m enjoying isolating. In fact, 2020 had been one of the best years of my life. The year has been an introvert’s dream.

1 Like

I’m taking moderate precautions but still getting out. Wear the mask in the grocery and into restaurants till i’m seated. Wipe my hands with sanitizer after pumping gas etc.

Am attending church but we only have about 30 attending out of the normal 80 or 90 and we are spread out.

Would be nice to not be quite as concerned about it.

1 Like

Our school is signed up with our health care providers, but so far no date certain. 2 of 3 of my siblings, all docs, have received their vaccines. One had a 24-hour reaction. Geez, I had a 24-hour reaction after my second shingles shot. I can live with that. Bring it on!

I fall into a category where I’ll have no choice, and I’m nowhere even close to age 50.

How bad was it, if you don’t mind discussing it? I’ve had near-lethal reactions to medication before and even the flu shot fatigues me for a week.

I’m a public school teacher in West Virginia and get my second shot tomorrow

The first shot I had a sore arm, as they said I might have. The second shot I had most of the symptoms they advertised: body aches, fever, chills, etc. It was over in less than 24 hours.

1 Like

Your state is the best at vaccinating. By far better than any others.

I have not been vaccinated since my last Anthrax booster in 2012. I’m as worried about the Kung Flu as I am with the normal flu, of which I don’t get vaccinated for either. It’s not a priority for me and mine.

1 Like

I have decided not to take it.

Going in about 15 minutes to work, where I’ll be getting the first vaccination.

Will post photos if it makes me turn green & grow horns & a tail :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I find that…disturbing.

That’s you’re problem, not mine.

Trump murdered a half a million people, there are millions out of work and millions sick, 3,600 of your fellow citizens died of 'Rona alone today, suicide rate is through the roof, and 2020 was the best year of your life?

You would have loved WWII.

Whaaaat?

I bought my dream house and married the love of my life while my granddaughter got a full ride to university and my son in law retired from the military. I personally don’t give a flying fig that anonymous words on a screen passes judgement.

That’s what I’ve been told.