Judge unredacts Flynn sections of Mueller report

House o’cards baby, house o’cards.

2 Likes

It really does seem to be.

1 Like

But then this is all guessing, isn’t it? Nothing about who talked to Flynn nor what they actually said that Flynn says he interpreted the way he did. Apparently the evidence consists of trusting Flynn’s interpretation on what he said other people said, and one recorded voicemail by who knows whom that said who knows what.
Are we now taking Flynn’s word? Voicemails can be believed, I suppose, for whatever it was worth. I have a feeling it wasn’t Trump dangling a pardon in front of Fllynn, though.
But lets get all excited again, just like the last two years.

I think Flynn’s word once he started cooperating was just as good as any other person in this mess.

Because he would never try to offer up something fake just to get himself out of a jam?

He was already in a jam. I would think at that point he would be as honest as he could be to try and avoid an even bigger jam.

Yeah, I’d have better satisfaction seeing Trump’s fat ass sulking as he climbs aboard the helicopter on Jan 20, 2021.

1 Like

People who believe our president is a russian colluding justice obstructer have become very docile.

How patriotic.

Many of us believe all those things about him, including me.

Since Barr has thrown out the legal options regarding the Mueller report, we’re left with impeachment without clear-cut allegations of illegality by Trump. Wrongdoing certainly.

I think impeachment is still on the table, but it would have a political backlash. I think maybe Nancy is waiting for more revelations from the Mueller report/investigation.

Meanwhile, Barr and Trump are throwing up smokescreens.

Just my take.

1 Like

Yawn!

Yeah…your Schtick is getting tiresome. The poster Kelby makes some good points and valid ones. and this is what your response is. Seems concerning?

6 Likes

Not sure what this means. I’ve pushed for the same strategy all along - let voters deal with his presidency in 2020, then let SDNY deal with the criminal matters once he can’t hide behind the presidency

1 Like

It appears there are now “non obstruction gimps”.

:rofl:

3 Likes

That’s why Trump has to pull out all the stops and win the next election. The longer he can string this thing out the further away from a court room he can stay.

1 Like

Let’s break this down. The Mueller investigation is over. There was no collusion and there was no criminal obstruction.

Moving forward, the ball is in the DEMs court. They can either commit political suicide by keep this front and center through 2020 or they can move on. My bet is they will opt to keep it front and center, thus insuring Trump is reelected.

I’ve learned the hard way that some posts are best left ignored - lol

Show us where he cleared Trump of obstruction.

Nunes for sure. I doubt Graham. I don’t know that he was completely under Trump’s control yet at that point.

I wonder what Trump, or Putin, has on Lindsey Graham. Something flipped the switch on his “attitude” rather abruptly.

It is now becoming even more clear that Trump and company not only obstructed justice, they also tampered with witnesses and were successful in damaging the investigation.

This is a fact plainly stated in the report…

1 Like

Nobody who supports Trump has read the report.