Judge unredacts Flynn sections of Mueller report

Yep. It was a sudden and total switch. Very curious indeed.

Money or sex.

2 Likes

Maybe even both!

1 Like

It really says a lot when the best defense of Trump is “go ahead and impeach him”.

How low can you go?

1 Like

I will still hold my opinion that the reason that Flynn pled guilty to lying is that they had something much worse on him.

1 Like

The reaction of the judge during his canceled sentencing appearance would hint at that

The report states that they do “not conclude that the President committed a crime”. Clearly that means he committed a crime but they decided not to charge.

Yup…let the distancing commence even though he was clearly warned…

There is something under wraps and it’s not pretty

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1129394914427453442?s=20

1 Like

The funny thing is that Obama told him out right to not hire Flynn and he did it anyway.

How long until the President claims that this was actually a trick to get him to hire Flynn?

3 Likes

you remember the hundreds of post defending trump and Flynn out to be Obama’s fault?

6 Likes

The President should be mad at Vice President Pence.

Representative Cummings wrote a letter detailing why they should not hire Flynn.

https://oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/cummings-requests-documents-relating-to-michael-flynn-s-apparent-conflicts-of

So clearly this is Pence’s fault

1 Like

Lets break this down… you haven’t actually read the Mueller report because if you did, you’d know that what you said isn’t true.

2 Likes

There have been multiple discussions already. They have all focused on a very small piece of Mueller’s report. There has been wild speculation regarding contacts and testimony.

So now let’s break it down. Mueller found no evidence that anyone on the Trump team was working with the Russians. Yes, you can point to all kinds of contacts, but those are irrelevant because Mueller made it clear that he found no evidence of collusion.

In regards to obstruction, he chose to punt. Thus no criminal indictments for obstruction. In a separate meeting, when asked if he deferred because of DOJ’s policy about indicting a sitting President, Mueller said that wasn’t why he didn’t find for obstruction.

So bottom line no criminal proceedings will ever come from the collusion delusion. If you disagree, please feel free to point to the specific language where anyone in Trump’s orbit was charged with any crime related to collusion or obstruction. Pointing to all of the contacts and testimony, is meaningless as that is simply fodder for DEMs in the House to continue to go after the President. Outside of impeachment, there is nothing they can do.

I guess mueller just doesn’t love America if he’s gonna continue to let a russian stooge be POTUS even after he found evidence against him.

Shame on the traitor mueller. And shame on his fans who let him do this.

Mueller has the power to remove a President?!

1 Like

He had the power to indict. If Mueller had found hard evidence, Trump’s presidency would have effectively been over.

Goal post moved…you said

“Working” was the key word. There is plenty of evidence that they worked together.

You change the goal post a said “conspired”. I’ve already addressed that. Mueller found no conspiracy.

1 Like

He had no power to indict the president.

There is a transcript of the voicemail…it was even posted near the top…

As I understand it, Mueller never had the power to indict. That power rests with the AG. Mueller could have made a request to indict but it would be Barr’s final decision. And so we don’t know if any such request was made.