Judge unredacts Flynn sections of Mueller report

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2019/05/16/us/politics/ap-us-trump-russia-probe-flynn-the-latest.html

Basically…people contacts Flynn to get him not to give out info to mueller…

Mueller ■■■■■■ up and should have recommended charges against trump and people for obstruction.

4 Likes

Now more than ever we need to hear from Mueller himself why he chose not to at least try to indict.

1 Like

Agreed…trump used go betweens in order to attempt to skirt around obstruction…least when it comes to witnesses…

“I understand your situation, but let me see if I can’t state it in starker terms. … [I]t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with … the government. … [I]f … there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, … so, you know, … we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can … [R]emember what we’ve always said about the ′ President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains …”

Just gonna spam my own thread about this…

-Phony “russian collusion” “investigation” begins illegally.
-flynn gets “interviewed” by fbi, So Comey went to Capitol Hill in March to brief lawmakers privately. That is when he told them that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe Flynn had lied, or that any inaccuracies in Flynn’s answers were intentional.

-mueller charges flynn for lying to fbi
-mueller says no Americans colluded with russians
-idiots scream “obstruction”

Everyone all caught up??

2 Likes

Unredacted, subtracted, exacted, protracted, defracted…just…“IMPEACH 45!”…amirite? :sunglasses:

You have anything of value to add?

For those who may not be able to see the NY Times story, here is a copy from CBS. It would certainly appear that there was an attempt at obstruction if this information is correct.

3 Likes

Yep…go back to bed.

You haven’t read the Mueller report. I can tell.

3 Likes

Here is my main question at this point. How stupid do you have to be to not see what Trump did and continues to do? It’s not like it’s secret or anything.

2 Likes

As I’ve stated repeatedly, I fully expect House to begin impeachment proceedings next year. They will continue right on through the 2020 elections. Whether they vote to impeach or not is immaterial. Trump will be easily reelected.

DEMs whose heads haven’t already exploded will do so big time, or as Trump would say; bigley.

1 Like

Impeach 45! :+1:

Pelosi is already on record as being opposed to impeachment. Good luck getting that done without her support.

As far as the prediction about the election - tell you what. Look into that crystal ball and let me know what the winning mega millions numbers are for tonight. I’ll base my opinion on the accuracy of the prediction on the election on the accuracy of those numbers.

The democrats will probably just lay out all this information to the voters before the next election and let them decide if they want to impeach him or not. It’s only 3 States and a few thousand people anyway.

1 Like

It seems like this drip-drip-drip of unredacted information from the Mueller report will just keep coming…revealing the depth of corruption in the Trump campaign and administration…all the while the Man who Cries Wolf will keep screeching about “Treason!” and “Look Over There!”

Right now I’m enjoying the delicious appetizers rather than the promise of an entree that may or may not meet expectations.

1 Like

Spot on.

But…Trump supporters already made up their minds that Trump has never done anything wrong in his life. He’s innocent, just like OJ.

3 Likes

I worked over night.you cant even get that right

It’s crazy that Donald ■■■■■■■ Trump continues to get a pass when any of these things would have brought down a better President.

That magic monkey paw that he gets his wishes granted has to be running out soon.

Unless he wishes for more wishes.

6 Likes