Judge unredacts Flynn sections of Mueller report

You sound like a Hillary supporter circa 2017.

Nope. Just more whine and do nothing.

Some people are drawn to rich ■■■■■■■■■

Get on with the impeachment. See what happens.

pelosi is just a weak, cowardly woman.

Lol… you didn’t read the report, yet you’re making all sorts of assumptions and calling people cowards. Amazing.

I’ll save you some time. ■■■■ mueller and ■■■■ his stupid report.

You know, I used to read the cereal box when I ate as a kid. Over and over.

I don’t do that any more.

As a result, I still think a picture of a bowl of sugar bombarded cereal, a piece of toast, and a glass of OJ constitutes a well-balanced breakfast.

Your point fascinated me with the universality of its application to real life.

2 Likes

If this is all malarkey why doesn’t Trump declassify the FISA warrant

That will probably be declassified today. Monday at the latest.

3 Likes

I love when you guys show off your elementary rhyming skills. Let’s not forget illusion of collusion and no conclusion right? That’s a good one too.

1 Like

Fake News…we all know CBS is bought and paid for by George Soros, the Clintons and the DNC to make Trump look like there was obstruction so he can be impeached. It’s all fake news.

Until the pieces all start to crumble and the lies unfold and everything starts to come together in a nice little stack of evidence against Trump. This could just be the tip of the iceberg that brings down this white house.

3 Likes

“Prosecutors did not identify the people with whom Flynn was in touch nor did they describe the exact conversations.”

Yawn.

It’s better if you rhyme this in some way shape or fashion with collusion or confusion or conclusion. Those are so entertaining.

As it should be. Let the voters decide if they want to have another Nixon. I for one do not want to see actual impeachment. I would rather the nation does the right thing and votes his ass out of office.

But that’s just me.

1 Like

Same here. The best way this clown show acts is with voters giving Trump his eviction papers in November 2020.

It’s important to note that there was a specific sugar to cereal/milk ratio that if done right, left just enough sugar at the bottom to sufficiently supplement each spoonful of milk after the cereal had been exhausted. It was a very delicate balance.

2 Likes

If Nancy waits much longer, we may end up with impeachment inquiry happening while the election is taking place.

Even better would be a decent Republican win the nomination in July 2020. Highly unlikely, but better.

That would, indeed, be nice. At this point, though, I don’t hold out much hope.

It’s kind of sad in a way - I voted republican in every election, primary, and runoff from 1990 - July, 2016. Trump changed that for me. I simply refuse to vote for Trump or anyone who supports him or is endorsed by him.

1 Like

I’m guessing Nunes, Graham and possibly McConnell trying to convince Flynn not to cooperate with Mueller.

1 Like