Judge says Mueller's team is 'lying,' and trying to target Trump

Exactly. And it’s been a problem for some time now. Hell even Justice Gorsuch warned about Vague laws that invite arbitrary power.

Now of course you can say this isn’t about immigration but the same theory is behind it.

Nothing burg

The judge is a REPUBLICAN and it’s a right wing WITCH HUNT against Mueller!!

1 Like

What is interesting, is that the raid on Manafort, by Mueller, was on July 26th, but the memo from the DAG to expand the investigation into Manafort was written two weeks later. The judge wants to see the unredacted authorization memos, that timeline might become important.

But is he Mexican?

2 Likes

Mueller is also Republican.

Mueller and McCain might have a few things in common. Both former Marines, and may both despise Trump :wink:

That’s what the hotels are for.

It’s because they hope she just leaves, and the evidence was destroyed during the Obama admin. Like the IRS “losing” all the e-mails. You don’t think she destroyed govt property when she erased the e-mails?

I think they could get her if they wanted to. They must not want to.

yes, Why make her a myrter when she’s doing us such a great favor by running her mouth.

You suppose wrong. He never said that those crimes, if any, should be forgotten. He was questioning why Mueller took over the case (it has been going on by the DOJ long before Mueller got involved) when it had nothing to do with Campaign collusion and was just an old tax case. It was not derived from the Russia investigation.
His suggestion was to hand it back where it started as they were already doing a good job.

She’s one of the most important political figures of the past 20 years and she’s “running her mouth”.

1 Like

She’s one of the most important political figures of the past 20 years and she’s “running her mouth”.
[/quote]

What did she do that was so important? You must be confusing her with Bill. Her big legacy is death and Chaos in Libya.

Smart judge. I suspect there will be more like minded to come.

he’s actually asking why this case isn’t being handled by VA prosecutors. where, ironically, Trump can’t pardon anyone.

kinda funny really.

1 Like

Nice attempt at spin. Actually kind of lame. :grin:

1 Like

what are you talking about? the judge actually asked why this wasn’t being handled by Virginia prosecutors. you not read about it yet?

I wished they could, but i don’t think they can. Comey gave her what amounts to blanket immunity. She could have sat there and told them nothing but lies and nothing could be done to her. Face it, the fix was in by top level officials to let her walk and insure she would never face a charge on the issues.

Witch hunt, fishing expedition…Pants on fire.