Judge Napolitano lays out why Trump should be impeached

Thats because the “opinion-Slingers” are not jurnos they are entertainers the TV equivalent of Howard Stern and they aim their output at those that like to be spun

It was a perfect call.

That was the statement you made.
Shepard Smith, Neil Cavuto and Tucker Carlson (just to name a few) have all been critical of Trump, at times. What ulterior motive did he ascribe to them?
Remember, you said he “always” does that.

1 Like

After dragging it out and leaking innuendo to the press on a daily basis.

Yeah…turned out OK…except for Manafort and Cohen.

:hammer_and_wrench:

that doesn’t make him a never Trumper - the last couple of years isn’t never.

I agree, he seems pretty negative on Trump currently.

There is zero evidence Napolitano ever did that.

2 Likes

Don’t forget Chris Wallace.

I say this as a guy that thinks Trump is an arrogant jerk…(I do like his court pics though and I support something, anything to get illegal immigration under control)

The dems have done nothing the last 2 years other than try to impeach Trump.

Trump has tried to get support on Prescription drugs, Infrastructure, and even said he would be for something on guns. Nancy will not work with him because she knows he will claim it as a win. I am very dissappointed that the congress has wasted the last two years doing nothing but investigations with nothing else. I suspect the dems will lose the house in 2020 because of it. But, I could be wrong.

It’s a long list of excuses to wave away any criticism. He is a hater of Trump!

The Democrats have proposed a lot of bills the last several years.

Mitch McConnell has seen to it they go nowhere.

It’s McConnell that’s the do-nothing, not the Democrats.

Is there any part of the Trump supporters’ worldview that is in any ways tethered to reality anymore?

1 Like

If you want to pick that nit go ahead. He is absolutely against Trump and has been so for some time now.

Any opinion from him against Trump has no value at all.

There’s over 200 bills waiting for consideration on McConnells desk that were passed in the House. Just saying…

1 Like

Yep and don’t forget Ann Coulter. She’s been calling for Trumps head for over a year.

It sounds like the judge has sold his soul.

He is bitter.

1 Like

If that is the case, than they should spend half the time publicizing it as they do “Impeach 45!”

They sure get the cameras with their stupid stuff like Maxine Waters and “Impeach 45!” or Shift talking like he is a mafia don in a '50s movie. Pelosi even got the cameras to cover her unofficial informal impeachment inquiry.

Why crickets on other things they are trying to accomplish?

I follow this site many times a day. I am not familiar with anything. How well do you think people will know that dont follow politics.

And what do you think Napolitano thought about Trump when he realized he had zero chance of being selected for the Supreme Court?

Since you ask: I think Trump, being both impulsive and a liar, told him he was under consideration for SCOTUS. Obviously, clearer minds prevailed and this palaver never went anywhere.

1 Like

He’s gone after Trump ever since.

It will be hard for Trump to run on Healthcare. Coverage of pre-existing conditions was a care issue in 2018, so much so that Republicans claim to be in favor of that coverage now, despite the fact that twenty Republican State Attorney’s General have brought a suit to the Supreme Court, with the full support of the Trump Administration, that will completely void ACA and thus end support for people with pre-existing conditions. A Supreme Court win on that would be very hard to explain.

Trump also will have a hard time winning people who want to see action taken on guns. Yes, he makes noises about doing something after each of the most egregious massacres, but then he talks to Wayne LaPierre and returns to doing nothing. McConnell is refusing to bring several House passed gun bills up in the Senate, while insisting he is waiting for Trump to signal what he would sign. Trump cannot run as the defender of 2A and the supporter of gun control all at once.