Judge Jeanine Pirro Scheduled For Saturday's Show

LOL. Given the actual definition of Islamophobia in the dictionary, you have the wrong culprit in mind.

I’m glad you though it was funny. It was meant to be. But the fact remains, CNN and MSNBC would, never, ever say anything remotely critical about Islam. They feel no such need to defend Christianity. So in a way, they are afraid of Islam.

They both reported her comments.

They did. But the story was impossible to ignore. After their Russia plan fell apart they need to do something to get the trust of the viewers back. They have chosen sides. And defending anti gay, anti woman, anti Jew Islam is part of that.

Did Omar wait to be elected before she started spewing her hate?

She was serving in the Minnesota House before coming to congress. But it hardly matters. She was elected, if her constituents dont believe her to be the best person to represent them, she will be gone next year.

Either way, what she said was roundly criticized by even those in her own party. Whereas Piros comments are getting the rah rah by some here including you. You know youve screwed up when your employer says youve gone to far.

Cant say in my recollection our host has ever gotten that treatment, so the people at Fox obviously realized it wasnt acceptable.

1 Like

I’ve never really seen either network defend or offend any religion.

I had another post that I would like to change (but I can’t see to edit) to I don’t see the relevance of the above post.

If a moderator could please delete my original post in response to the above post. Thank you.

America doesn’t need her toxic hate, she is one sick in the head person!

1 Like

Normally I would ignore garbage like this, but then how would you know?

Didn’t need Trumps either and yet here we are.

1 Like

Yes, Pirro is creepy.

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1112160568482414592

Don’t vote for her then.

what is the punishment for treason again
so going to see some mass public hangings soon?

Sorry haven’t see any Trump hate like racist Omar.

Trump hate? Is everyone supposed to love his stupidity?

if it wasn’t for this board i wouldn’t know who Judge Pirro is.

is she radical? if so, did she become radical after starting her TV career?

The first I heard of her was when she was an afternoon TV Judge, along with Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown and Judge Mills Lane.

She’s pretty bonkers as a right-wing pundit, but I can’t say I’ve ever watched her show.

Not my fault ignorance blinds you.

I wonder how many people Fox heard from about this decision to remove her? Who knows but it was enough she wasn’t fired and the time-out didn’t last long.