Judge Jeanine Pirro Scheduled For Saturday's Show

That’s so sad.

What’s sad is that Fox folded under pressure from those that oppose free speech. She never said or did anything that warranted it…and that is…as you said, “sad”.

It’s sad that Fox News is beholden to an audience of bigots.

This is nothing to do with “free speech”

please explain how having a TV show counts as “Free speech”
can I have a TV show

does everyone in America get their own 30 min weekly TV show as part of their right to free speech?

…and you’re wrong. You can call people names or what ever labels you choose to use and I hope you feel better but you’re still wrong. In fact, post what she said, that makes her a bigot.

Although your speech is free, someone has to be willing to cut a check to hear what you have to say, before you get your own show. The good news is, you’re half way there.

so no one is trying to oppose her free speech.
people are trying to oppose her ability to make money.

Well then…bad news for those folks…they lost and she’s back on.

She said that Muslim can’t be loyal to America because of their faith or if they wear a headscarf, would you agree that is bigoted?

If not would you call a D bigoted if they claimed Jews can’t be loyal to America because of their faith?

Post her exact words my friend, not your interpretation. The reason the other poster didn’t is because they knew they were wrong and only repeating the lib talking point.

“Omar wears a hijab,” Piro remarked during her March 9 broadcast. “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”

seem pretty bigoted to me.
the whole segment was about how Omar is a Jew hating bigot because she is Muslim.

Really? Seriously? No one can ask this simple question without being labeled with hate? If that can’t be freely asked, this isn’t the United States of America anymore.

What is the simple question, asking a Congresswoman if she can do her job properly because she wears a headscarf?

She is asking whether or not, a Muslim can place her duty to the country, ahead of the tenants of Islam.

Tenants of Islam defined by who? does she personal know what branch of Islam Omar follows, what cultural aspects, etc.

Islam is like Protestantism.
what part of the book you follow and which you don’t is 100% dependent on the sect you follow.

so there is nothing bigoted with a Democrat asking if Jews can place their duty to America above the tenants of their religion?

You know the very thing Judge Jeanine was calling Omar an antisemitic for suggesting.

“Think about it,” she added. “Omar wears a hijab, which according to the Koran 33:59, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested. Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”

We both know what she said and why she said it. It is a bigoted statement.

Since I have obliged your request, please reciprocate and tell me why it’s not bigoted. Thank you.

Does the US Constitution ban the Muslim faith?

You want to pretend it was a bigoted question and I believe it was an important question regarding the recent entering of Muslim politicians into Congress? Are the tenants of Islam and Sharia Law compatible with the the tenants of the Constitution? We’ll both have to wait for the answer to reveal itself but so far there has been much more turmoil than others throughout history when entering Congress.

If this question by Pirro is perfectly acceptable to ask, why was this question of Omar’s considered anti-Semitic when speaking about the American Israel Public Affairs Committee?

“I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is O.K. for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.”

It’s just fine to question an American Muslim’s loyalty to the US but it’s not fine to question an American Jew’s loyalty?

Please explain.