Judge Jeanine Pirro Scheduled For Saturday's Show

So, Judge Jeanine Pirro is finally paroled out of “Fox News Jail” and scheduled for appear on tonight’s show at 9 pm EST.
If it was me that Fox News suspended, I would have said “So Long” regardless how much they’re paying me, so much so, that I would have included it as a clause in my contract saying that if I was ever suspended, it would break my employee and employer contract thus allowing me to go elsewhere.
Vegas Odds Alert: I’ll even say she’ll cancel and wouldn’t appear tonight!
Trump%20-%20Judge%20Jeanine

She’ll go back on. Hell, she’d do it wearing a hijab if the price was right. :wink:

8 Likes

Where would she go that would pay so much and reach such a large audience?

Who else is knocking down Pirro’s door trying to hire her if she were to leave? She is a fringe element on a fringe network. Nobody else would touch her with a 10 foot pole.

3 Likes

Ill give her less than 3 months before she says something really stupid and aweful about about Islam again, earning herself a permanent pink slip. She cant help herself. And the fact she was ever a judge is pretty sad.

1 Like

She wants the money. She won’t #walkaway.

1 Like

I highly doubt she’ll sell-out her principles.

She’s scheduled to appear on Fox tonight. If she doesn’t back out as you predicted, has she sold out her principles? Because she ain’t appearing for free, I can assure you of that.

1 Like

Depends if Fox News hasn’t made her sign a Code of Conduct Agreement that she will no longer put down one or more people of a certain group. Employers can and will make you sign-off on various codes of conduct, sort of speak.

Really! Do you include Sean Hannity in that statement & is he a fringe “element” as well since he is much more of a conservative pundit then Judge Jeanine.

I gotta admit this made me laugh :laughing: Good job :ok_hand: :+1: I’d laugh even more if she actually did it! :joy: :joy: :joy::joy::joy:

She can go any where with the amount of viewers she has.

1 Like

No she wouldn’t!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She has a one hour show, once a week on Saturday night, which is the worst ratings night of the week. She’s not exactly in demand. :rofl:

2 Likes

While I am sure there is nothing more you would rather do today that try to bait me into a comment you can report, I’m going to have to disappoint you.

2 Likes

She has viewers because she is on Fox telling people exactly what they want to hear, regardless of if it is true.

1 Like

Believe it or not, there are actually people sitting home watching TV on Saturday nights. LoL.

2 Likes

Oh really? Why is it then that her current employer wouldnt show her face for this period of time. Saying anywhere as an absolute is stupid and false.

Her so called viewers arent going to foot enough of the bills to pay for all the costs of the platform she chooses to express her opinion on. You think Fox removed her because of her views? Lol. No they shut her down because advertisers who actually do pay said no thanks.

More in demand then the fake news that’s push the Russian collusion lie for two year.