Judge Jeanine Pirro Scheduled For Saturday's Show

She’s ten time more reliable then those fake news idiots that pushed the Russian collusion we all knew was a lie!

Are you saying her advertisers prefer fake news that push Russian collusion lies?

How did you ‘know’ that?

What principles? She’s nothing more than a shock jock. She’ll say what her viewers want to hear and then grab up her paycheck.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The return of common-sense conservative and freedom-lover Judge Jeanine Pirro is great. Freedom and decency has won:grinning:.

Im saying her advertisers prefer not to sanction islamophobic rhetoric, along with a whole host of other things.

Reliably dumb, yes that is correct.

Why do you try to bait people with Sean?

I wounder if she is going to suggest Nuns can’t be true American because they wear habits.

:tropical_fish:

It wasn’t terribly subtle of her.

3 Likes

It is not possible to answer that question and stay within the confines of the rules of this forum. So my answer is: no comment.

Do you want Bill O’Reilly back as well?

So let me guess. She showed up.

Of course she did.

What a load of crap! Omars a security risk with her hate for the Jewish faith!

They won’t. CNN and MSNBC suffer from Islamophobia. Basically they are afraid to offend Islam. Ever wonder why they are not afraid to offend Christianity?

Wrong. She is a duly elected congresswoman of the U.S House of Representatives. The so called judges ugly statements about Omar based on her wearing a hijab were uncalled for and she deserved her little time out.

Number two, with all the muslim hating both on this site and in our country overall, who are you to criticize someone else for not liking a certain faith?

Number three. Omar took the same oath of office that everyone else did. So her allegiance need not be questioned.

Money talks, and if the judge cant keep her trap shut when she has Islamophobic thoughts on her brain, she will find herself out of a job.

1 Like

Sort of. She’s actually a Jew hating duly elected congresswoman. I wonder if she’s been to the Holocaust museum yet. It’s just right down the street from where she works.