Jordan Peterson Resigns as Tenured University of Toronto Professor

He is really one of the good guys!

He actually has principles & cares about people. I hope he continues to influence the best in others. He appeals to our better selves…

Now he can really start grifting.

1 Like

Didn’t take long for the hate to glow…Kind people seem always to produce hatred in the left…

6 Likes

He’s always been little more than a greeting card writer. Now he can sell supplements, whole health beef and motivational posters.

3 Likes

Good grief. Is that all you got? If he ever “Sells” anything it will probably be a book.

But hey, if he comes up with some nice beef products, I’m in!

I note that Virginia has a “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion” official state office. It is now headed by an opponent of CRT. Don’t give up.

1 Like

:rofl: You are not smarter than Jordan Peterson.

3 Likes

It’s weird, this obsession with ‘smarts.’ I remember the same passion with regard to Benny Boy Shapiro’s smarts, too. Good luck with that.

2 Likes

You aren’t smarter than either one of them. “Greeting card writer” :rofl:

What are you? Where are you tenured?

3 Likes

Yes, he peddles bromides and treacly sentiments.

1 Like

Sure, sure. And what do you peddle?

1 Like

Hahvad

1 Like

If this is true, hopefully conservatives realize that there is a difference between CRT and DEI.

Exaclly!

Boom!

You are tenured at Harvard? Uh-huh…

I am not. It was tongue and cheek. Sneaky suddenly caring about professor credentials is funny.

3 Likes

Yeah…

1 Like

To me trashing him is about as classy as Obama & Biden going after the Little Sisters of the Poor…Oh, & by the way, Biden is after them again! Dirtbag.

3 Likes

He actually has a lot of good lectures on YouTube for years now before he got thrusted into stardom over one incident over trans and free/hate speech since then the labels started being applied.

There are some good think tank debate videos with him and others on YouTube if you can navigate past the interviewers who bring him in trying a gotcha moment over transgenders.

2 Likes