John Durham probe into FBI conduct has now turn into a criminal investigation

I guess we’ll see, but color me skeptical.

Trump has a known history of bluffing lawsuits with his lawyers, starting phony investigations (e.g… voter fraud commission) and trying to use his AG to intimidate or remove politcal enemies (Jeffy Seesions).

Oh come on. I watch more FOX than either of those. You need to tell me stop reading the various documents: Trump’s transcript, Yovanovitch’s Opening Statement, Taylor’s Opening Statement. The primary sources are very clear on this matter, regardless of what you are hearing on FOX or conservative radio. You should check them out some time. We had a lengthy argument here between those who read the Mueller Report and those who relied on second hand reports. The primary documents lead to clear conclusions.

But more importantly, your post makes me thing that this great distraction isn’t working. Too bad about that.

The truth as you call it, will not exonerate trump…its gonna take him down with everyone else.

1 Like

but nothing’s outrageous about tulsi being a “russian asset” or trump an outright russian agent

lol

Do you want to bet a pizza on it?

What I see is the exposure of a massive attempt that Agent Peter Strozk labeled, “an insurance policy” that was coordinated between the heads of the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DoJ, the State Department and it will lead to President Obama…to exonerate Hillary and take down Trump. Had Hillary won, you’d never know this but she lost and there’s a cleansing going on right now and will fully expose what I just said. Now again…let me ask you.,do you want to bet a pizza on it? :sunglasses:

Is the target of the investigation in DOJ, FBI or CIA? Could it also be a private citizen?

The investigation to determine the basis for the Russia conspiracy theory investigation and FISA abuses began before the fake impeachment. I believe you have it backwards as to which is the distraction from the other.
As far as evidence on abuse of power, I choose not to make a decision there based on cherry picked data releases by Democrats who control the House.

3 Likes

The difference between today and yesterday is that because it is now labeled a criminal inquiry, subpoenas for documents and testimony can be served. Previously these were voluntary on behalf of those being asked to do so. It’ll be interesting to see if those being subpoenaed have as much respect for them as Trump and company do.

But by all means, continue to read into this and froth at the mouth as much as you’d like.

In order to have a plan to work, one should use it before the election.

Instead we learned that the stupid email thing had its investigation reopened just days before the election. An investigation into the Trump campaign… we didn’t know about it until after the election.

Brilliant insurance policy they got there.

2 Likes

Seems like a Secret Soviet Style investigation to me. Let’s all demand that the entire investigation be done in public!!! Who’s with me? We don’t want to be hypocrites, right?

4 Likes

No… it is just looking at the thing logically.

What good is an “insurance policy” against Trump if it is never used and meanwhile the FBI actually damages the person that they were supposedly helping.

It makes no sense.

We have to protect the subjects of the investigation constitutional rights to due process and to confront accusers!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well, at least the demands for them by all of the usual cast of character.

That isn’t a response that makes any sort of sense.

It is effectively sticking fingers in one’s ears and yelling " I can’t hear you!!!"

So really… tell me how good is an “insurance policy” to keep there from being a President Trump if it isn’t used before the election and after the election would result in a President Pence? How is that beneficial to Clinton?

1 Like

Why it was reopened…was due to the additional information that had now come out to the general public…that could have totally exposed those complicit in exonerating Hillary so…Comey went into CYA mode.

Comey needed to do that because they knew Hillary’s polling numbers were bogus and they needed an excuse for her poor polling results in the imminent election. As it happens, they needent have bothered because post election Hillary came up with fifty of her own, none of which entailed sitting she sucked as a presidential option.

You didn’t answer his question…

This insurance policy wasn’t used before the election… in fact… the FBI used the insurance policy against Hillafree. If they executed this insurance policy AFTER the election… there would have been a President Pence followed by other republican successors (if Pence fell victim to the deep state).

Where’s the logic?

1 Like

What in the?! These conspiracies keep getting better :joy::joy:

The investigation into the emails could have been reopened without letting the public know… especially just days before the election and no new information was gained from it being reopened.

What it did do was do political harm to Clinton.

It seems that the CEC should be praising the FBI for giving us President Trump.

1 Like

Hillary was never indicted during Trump’s Presidency, and she was recently cleared of illegal wrong doing.

2 Likes