John Durham probe into FBI conduct has now turn into a criminal investigation

Now I’m not sure what changed but I highly doubt they would do that unless they have solid evidence of criminality.

Maybe libs will learn what real investigation will look like.

Also taking bets on who’s the first pig to squeal.

4 Likes

Oh in before libs claim it’s nothing more then Justice Department going after Trump enemies…Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz was appointed by Obama.

Apparently Horowitz found some dirt on those scumbags. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh…and before libs claim Trump is using the FBI to go after his enemies. Barr and Durham are going after those that are in FBI, possibly CIA and NSA.

Unless libs want to claim they are part of a political party?

1 Like

My only comment is: if they are investigating the FBI, why do they send the report to them for classifying and marking?

I’m sure that’s policy, but I think I’d make an exception, and not send your findings to the agency your investigating.

1 Like

I was just about to post an article stating this report was being finalized. I was listening to my local news radio and they were talking about this. Certainly can not be a coincidence.

4 Likes

It could be very revealing to know who in the FBI calls for which information to be redacted, and why.

This could be very problematic with Pelosi’s current “impeachment” witch hunt.

I wonder how far the anti-trumpers will go in clinging to their insistence that the FBI and CIA and DOJ were and have been only doing their duty in their actions towards Trump.

2 Likes

Lets impeach Trump…he’s finding out about us.

2 Likes

Yes, Nadler and Schiff have been saying this. Wait a minute, haven’t we recently been told that attacking an ongoing investigation was a potential obstruction of justice, and that it didn’t matter if there was an underlying criminal act or not? Why aren’t Nadler and Schiff in jail for obstruction of justice?

4 Likes

Fox is reporting that some people working in the CIA have recently hired criminal lawyers. Darn, here I am going on with the same sort of speculations (drip drip drip) that the Democrats were going on about during the lame Mueller investigation. I’ll try to wait for the facts but its hard to do.
I have from beginning suspected Brennan was up to it because Comey claimed that Brennan was the one who wanted to Dossier handed over to Trump…which lead to the CNN report about the existence of the dossier.

1 Like

This is excellent news. As we’ve already seen, the more Trump, Barr, Pompeo, and Rudy attempt to formalize their machinations, the more career officials filling the management void are exposed to the blatant corruption and forced to record and testify honestly about their schemes.

1 Like

My guess a lot of 5th amendments, likely from Brennan, Clapper and maybe Comey.

Sounds more like a wish.

Meanwhile, how many Trump family members and officials have plead the 5th? Seems a few just went and plead guilty, and a few are in the clink right now.

1 Like

I report to you a report regarding the reports of a report. I can confirm that the prior reporting is accurate.

2 Likes

Personally, I hope this becomes a bloodletting of sorts and the corruption from both sides gets weeded out.

8 Likes

Unfortunately the fbi was started by a con man j edgar. Are we really going to change the nature of a beast?

I guess In times of trouble it’s comforting to have a dream. But, speaking words or wisdom. Let it be.

3 Likes

I can imagine a period in the country, shortly before the election, when there is a formal impeachment process going on in the House, hearings on the DOJ IC report and Durham report going on in the Senate, and criminal cases involving Brennan, Clapper and Guiliani going on in the courts.
I don’t wish for all that, but I can imagine it.

1 Like

I tried to tell y’all folks…when it became obvious to those with their eyes open…that the heads of agencies that were supposed to be a-political…had united…to exonerate Hillary and to then attack Trump. There are some still in this very thread…who are still deniers.

Cling…tight deniers. The light of the truth is about to expose the lies and I’m not talking about the sheoples’ love of crowd sizes. :sunglasses: