Joe Biden wants to Make America Moral Again...MAMA?

Laugh all you want- we haven’t known real prosperity in some time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m glad you find people’s misery hilarious. Very conservative.

Why does this bother a Trump accomplice?

How many times does that old man need to be taught that lesson?

What misery? What on earth are you talking about. You’ve never seen poor.

“Old smeller”

Poor is a state of mind. I am not poor.

I’m not better off than my parents. That’s all I care about.

Poor is not a state of mind. It’s a state of having no food and no hope.

Of course you’re better off than your parents.

You can’t possibly know that.

But back to the topic. Biden’s an idiot. I hope he loses in the primary.

Of course I can. Each generation has it easier and more opportunity. Now if you chose to do something else, that’s your choice and business.

As I pointed out to you in another thread, we are so prosperous that Trump is begging for more quantitative easing.

If that’s not a sign of a rip roaring healthy economy, I don’t know what is.

:sunglasses:

If you say so…

What we? I’m sorry that you’re missing out. My salary, bonus and retirement plans have never been better. Good things happen when government gets out of the way. The closer I get to retirement the less I want some liberal politician tinkering with my finances.

See above… we’re so prosperous that Donald Trump is begging for more quantitative easing.

Yep…that’s the sign of a healthy rip-roaring economy standing on its own two feet.

Glad you’re so easily bought and paid for though.

Glad you’re so easily ready to give up a decent, civilized conversation in exchange for a cheap, unprovoked personal insult. Do you want to poison the well? Or converse as if we are actual human beings? How is this going to go? I’ll do one. Not the other.

It’s not a cheap shot. It’s an accurate description of your mindset.

“I’m doing well…therefore the economy must be doing great!”

It’s this inability to look beyond oneself and look at things objectively that cause the issues they cause.

Why we haven’t had real prosperity in probably at least 20 years and are instead playing games to maintain the illusion of prosperity.

The global economic system, and the US system…is sick, not prosperous and healthy.

And your politicians are playing games with you and throwing a few bread crumbs your way to make you believe everything is all right.

“Bought and paid for” is an apt description of your mindset.

I am glad for you that your GDP is doing good. I know many people that are doing great as well.

More that aren’t, too.

You are totally unqualified to define my mindset. This is one of the most arrogant things that any liberal can say. I did not ask you to define my mind set. It’s not part of the topic. And it’s none of your business. If you want to discuss the topic, look me up. Otherwise, I’m done with your stupidity.

Please get over yourself

I said the “prosperity” we’re suposedly enjoying is fake prosperity. Your immediate response was “I’m doing great…sorry you’re not.”

Your entire response to my post was how YOU were doing, personally.

Your mindset is not hard to read, and if anyone made an unfounded assumption in our exchange, it was you.

You made two unfounded assumptions about me. But you’ll note that I didn’t get up in arms about those nor try and halt conversation over it.

But back to the topic…your personal anecdotes in no ways constitutes evidence that America is prospering nor that what I said was incorrect.

Your personal anecdote is in fact quite irrelevant and that people focus on their personal anecdotes while deciding how “well” or “poorly” the econommy is PRECISELY why we aw in the mess we’re in.

Now would you like to address my post or are you going to feign that you’re too insulted and injured to continue?

2 Likes