Joe Biden wants to Make America Moral Again...MAMA?

Biden is the candidate Trump fears the most because he’s the closest thing to another Obama term

1 Like

Lying matters again?

I mean seriously that’s terrible.

Biden’s a sleaze. The only thing he has going for him is that most of his sleaziness happened before most people were around to remember it.

yes. the last thing we want is a sleaze in the white house.

2 Likes

So what happened when the sleaziness grabbed you right in the ■■■■■■ thanks to Trump?

1 Like

You need to try to make sense. Even a troll needs to be understood if his trolling is to be effective.

1 Like

Is it trolling to point out that your newfound interest in “sleaziness” is laughable considering the cheating ■■■■■ grabber in the WH?

I assume it is. If it wasn’t you wouldn’t be doing it.

1 Like

There is a lying, cheating, conniving adulterer in the WH. To top that off, he is ignorant and unqualified.

Again, not trolling, I am trying to understand why this matters to you now.

Enough about Bill Clinton!

2 Likes

Actually it’s not real prosperity because it’s not real prosperity.

Honestly I would bet he fears Bernie more. Biden is Hillary 2.0, Bernie on the other hand has a horde of enthusiastic supporters. He was able to pack some pretty big speaking venues but ultimately got wiped out in the south in the democratic primaries in 2016.

Biden is not Hillary 2.0!!!

Third time is the charm? Bwahaha

2 Likes

That’s the last straw. Thanks for bringing my attention to this. These are the serious issues we need to be up to date on to make an informed decision when we vote for president next year.

Well he did say he wants to make America straight again.

The gays had better watch out for biden.

His initials are “JB” for a reason. Go Dems, go!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wink::+1: