Joe Biden Supports 8/10 Years Olds Being Able To Change Their Gender

Coached like beslan survivor kids were coached eh

I couldnā€™t care less what you do when you are an adult.

Itā€™s just as obnoxious to see a hetero couple making out in public as it is a ā– ā– ā– ā–  couple.

Keep it private and have some decorum.

But supporting a sex change at 8 years of age? Um. No.

1 Like

2ez4f8

In the case that was referenced, the child wanted to dress and be referred to as a girl.

None of my business.

1 Like

tell me -what do you think he said?
Hint - he did NOT say 8/10 year olds should be able to change their gender. (Nor was he even asked that question. Which is ridiciouls because NO dr in US performs gender reconstructive sugery to a 8/10 year old.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Joe cares as long as he can sniff their hair

1 Like

Iā€™m referencing what Joe Biden said.

Iā€™m also very hard pressed to believe a child is capable of fully fathoming the lifetime ramifications of a sex change.

Again. What do you think he said??

Where are you registered to vote?

(Not that you ever showed support for Biden?)

At that age, many young boys start having wet dreams. Sex is hardwired in our brains and it is entirely within the realm of possibility that a child that young can understand concepts of sex and gender identity.

ā€œThe idea that an eight-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides you know, I decided I want to be transgender. Thatā€™s what I think Iā€™d like to be. Itā€™d make my life a lot easier. There should be zero discrimination,ā€ he continued.

You might take that as being a benign statement. I donā€™t.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine.

When they reach the age where they can make decisions for themselves having their gender changed is entirely up to them.

Why? What do you think that means?
You think if a 8 year old boy wants to do girl stuff and call himself a girl you think they SHOULD be discriminated against??

Many arguments against this concept stem from the prevailing notion many on the right have that the LGTB+ community chooses their orientation later in life versus it being something that they were born into and can thus explore their curiosities at a young age.

Do I support those who think they should be able to change their gender at that age? No.

Do I think that is what Biden is dancing around? Yes.

Agreed, but beyond the scope of discussion. The question and answer was primarily about gender identity and discrimination, not literal sex changes.

Wow. Explore curiosities at a young age. Just exactly with whom, may I ask?

1 Like

You see it that way. I donā€™t.

1 Like

Asking again in case you missed it.
What part of what Biden said do you disagree with?
Do think 8 year olds who would rather do things associated with the other gender, dress differently, and want to be called a different gender should be discriminated against?

Trans children should not face discrimination.

I donā€™t see why that is a controversy.

2 Likes