Joe Biden Supports 8/10 Years Olds Being Able To Change Their Gender

Yes We Are People so you would support for allowing werid and creepy mothers to change the gender of their boys who problary dont want it? and will have mental health problems?

uh huhā€¦
Thats the issue effecting most Americans right nowā€¦
Its prob number 1 or 2 on the list.

You seem very concerned about childrens private parts and sexuality.

Ah yes how are those hunting for Trumpā€™s taxes going liberal? have you guys found any connections to Moscow or Putin yet?

Still waitingā€¦ Or are you going to be posting sources from CNN?

I think specifically it was contract law and some of the same types of contracts were being allowed but others werenā€™t and that was a violation of the equal protection clause.

I may be wrong but on this but that is what I remember.

You guys hoping that a six month lockdown will be the cure for Covid? how are those lockdowns working out in Calif and New York? your Biden wants the lockdowns

Hmmā€¦lets see Trumps taxes to see if heā€™s the successful businessman he says he is. Thats what he ran on isnā€™t it? And just from the little weā€™ve learned recently, he doesnā€™t sound to successful does he?

Ah and according to your side we should remove ice agents and get away with borders? :roll_eyes:

You guys still believe whatever MSNBC and CNN says about Trump taxes and he hasnt paid? goodness me.

If this is what you are referring to, your recitation is not accurate.

In that case, the mother was the primary custodian, the child was seeking to transition, and the father forced the child to wear gender non-conforming clothing and participate in activities as the Gender Assigned at Birth. There was a jury trial on custody and the jury stripped the father of his rights because he was inflicting psychological harm on the child.

BTW, research suggests that childrenā€™s gender identity is formed in most cases by age 4-6, so the theoretical 8 year old from the OP is well beyond the age when the child has settled their gender identity.

1 Like

How about the 400 million he owes to god knows who.

This thread is a Trumper random generator of outrageā€¦sad

8 Likes

Weak argument

Well when you have no real argument :man_shrugging:

the child was seeking to transition

The child was coached.

I feel disappointed u actually think otherwise.

1 Like

This post makes no senseā€¦lets make it simple, pick something to be outraged about and stick to that?

You actually believe that a child wanted to change its own gender? when a child at that age doesnā€™t understand much.

You might as well let children do the taxes and driving for you then.

ā€œWhen Jazz Jennings was 2 years old, she asked her mother when a fairy was going to change her from a boy to a girlā€

Was that coaching as well?

Remember - The government should stay out of peopleā€™s lives, unless its something I donā€™t agree with, then the government should be in charge of peopleā€™s lives.

Pretty sure he never had your support, long before the townhall. :wink:

2 Likes

A brain isnā€™t fully developed until about the age of 25. What the hell does an 8 year old know and why should they be able to make a decision that will affect them for the rest of their life?

Biden would have been better off saying that is a decision an individual should make when they come of age and can make decisions for themselves as an adult.

2 Likes