Jill Biden Sees No Harm In Hunter Biden Life Choices

It was instructive to listen to the DOCTOR (EDU) Jill Biden interview as she framed her responses about Burisma COI as Trump “picking on” her son while Joe has stood up to defend him.

How odd is that. Hunter is an adult with children, a lawyer, and politically connected.

After Gura pointed out that questions about Hunter Biden’s Ukraine dealings just won’t go away, Jill Biden pivoted, framing the situation as two parents trying to defend their innocent son against unwarranted attacks.

“Well, I think that any parent who is watching this show knows that if anyone attacked their son or daughter, I mean, you don’t just sit down and take it,” she said.

“I mean, you fight for your kid, and I think that shows that, you know, Joe’s going to stand up to bullies and bullies like Donald Trump. And it shows his strength and his tenacity and his resilience.”

It’s worth noting that Hunter Biden, a former drug addict and Navy dropout, is 49 years old.

As the Ukraine scandal unfolded over the summer, the Bidens attempted to dismiss the fallout surrounding Hunter and Joe Biden’s involvement in the energy firm Burisma Holdings.

What was noteworthy is that there was no plausible deniability of the conflict of interest and why he would choose regions known for corruption and conflict to conduct business. We never even got to China. It was just a tough guy Joe against Trump screed. Not substantial enough to fend off the corruption allegations IMO.

Trump has defeated 15 R primary candidates, the Clinton machine, and a corrupt intelligence investigation…I doubt Joe Biden causes him any undue concern.

:woman_health_worker:t3:

BREAKING NEWS: Mother defends son in unprecedented turn of events :laughing:

6 Likes

Trump sure acts worried about Biden. Someone should tell him there’s no threat.

2 Likes

I don’t get that.

I think he is more afraid of the intelligence agencies.

I would have expected her to address the ethics and corruption and refute it unequivocally.

That would help convince voters it won’t happen again.

He didn’t “ask” Ukraine to investigate our intelligence agencies.

Moms are going to do what they do:

For many years, Louise Bundy refused to believe her son could be a killer. “Ted Bundy does not go around killing women and little children!” she told The News Tribune in 1980 after he was convicted in the Florida killings. “And I know this, too, that our never-ending faith in Ted - our faith that he is innocent - has never wavered. And it never will.”

Read more here: https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article149258889.html#storylink=cpy

You are correct. Very astute observation.

Let me ask this.

If Hunter did nothing wrong will he be back at Burisma if Joe becomes President?

With two infants he will need the extra income.

Who cares?

It’s all politics, Biden is the front runner I have yet to see an election were the other side doesn’t attack the front runner what good would it do for Trump to pick on someone like Deval Patrick.

1 Like

I hope so. And I hope his salary doubles.

And because Rs have not blinked one eye at nepotism running rampant in the WH right now, Rs have zero reason to become upset.

1 Like

I care as a voter.

I think he is cashing in on his family connection to the Vice and perhaps full Presidency.

Oh, you think nepotism is wrong?

I read this from time to time and it does not equate.

The Trump’s all have more money than they will ever need.

They all essentially volunteer their time to support their Dad. They are not profiteering.

Not profiteering, hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

I am not a fan.

Joe Biden doesn’t have as much money as Trump, but he has plenty:

Today Forbes estimates Biden, 76, and his wife Jill are worth $9 million.

1 Like

Can you link me to your thread complaining about the rampant nepotism in the Trump White House? Thanks in advance.

They need help make their Dad a success more than they need $.

Pretty simple to me.

You can start a new thread on this if you want.

I am steering back to Jill Biden…We have not heard much from her.

1 Like

We don’t need to hear from Jill Biden. Her son is a grown up. If he feels he needs to make a statement, he can.

1 Like