Jill Biden Sees No Harm In Hunter Biden Life Choices

Hunter filed in his paternity suit that he has been unemployed since may 2019.

There are some tough times there.

:woman_health_worker:t3:

Don’t need to…she was on MSNBC over the weekend.

The topic is nepotism. It’s pretty hard to take you seriously if you’re going to base your outrage on partisanship.

1 Like

Can you not read the thread title?

Yes, I can.

What does it say? Is the word nepotism anywhere in the thread tite?

What’s your point?

That you claim this thread is about nbepotism.

Moving the goalposts.

1 Like

No, the word “nepotism” does not appear. Do you deny that the thread is about Hunter Biden getting a high-paying job because his dad was VP, i.e., nepotism?

Then explain to me what the thread is really about.

It would serve you well to not attempt to derail the thread. I’ve grown tired of the trolling of others, you’ve managed to stay on topic thus far.

1 Like

Is nepotism not the topic of the thread? If someone says they hate nepotism when Biden does it but not when Trump does it, am I trolling by pointing out that hypocrisy?

The topic is Jill Biden failure to acknowledge Hunter Biden role in Burisma COI and how this will carry over should Joe become President.

Instead she said Trump was afraid of running against Biden. I say this is a diversion just like you would like to make the discussion about nepotism rather than Biden conflict of interest.

Go ahead and start a nepotism compare and contrast topic.

More topics are always better!

There are some tough times there.

Any supposed conflict of interest regarding Hunter Biden is based on nepotism, i.e., his dad was VP and could become president. You can’t talk about one without the other.

If Hunter Biden committed some crime he should be held accountable for it. But if all he’s done is cash in on his family name and influence, more power to him. It’s the American way! :us:

1 Like

Hunter Biden will inherit millions when his dad dies someday.

That is not a given.

What we do know is that if we accept Joe Biden’s side of the story Hunter is willing to go rogue and do business with any foreign entity that will benefit him while leveraging his name and implied connection that Joe Biden is unaware of. This could also cause him problems should he not deliver to those writing his checks.

You think the trumps and kushners arent?

Key word was PIVOTED.

She steered away from the COI and dumped on Trump.

How is it not a given? Biden is a multimillionaire.

Fine. Like I said, it’s the American way. Both parties love them some nepotism.