Jill Biden Sees No Harm In Hunter Biden Life Choices

In the same way Trump doesn’t care about corruption, Trump supporters don’t care about nepotism. They care about Biden.

So in getting trademarks from China, some in fields in which she has no experience…Ivanka was helping her dad…how?

When she and Jared helped design and set up a fund from which one of Jared’s businesses became the first to benefit, Ivanka and Jared were helping their father…how?

It’s not because you’ve defended the Trump family nepotism and haven’t opposed it, is it?

2 Likes

And getting trademarks damn near instantly when China has one of the most lengthy and Byzantine processes for it imaginable, total coincidence I’m sure.

“Helping.” You make taking White House positions they’re completely unqualified for sound so nice. “Helping.”

I’d have more respect for people who simply admitted they are willing to overlook any kind of behavior in politicians that they favor because they are promoting policy they like than this feigned concern for corruption in government or pretend adherence to certain principles.

The few people I know that are willing to do that are refreshing to talk to indeed.

You must admit Trump would not be easy to work for.

His kids do an important service and contribution to his efforts.

Why don’t we talk about Hunter?

We hear plenty about the Trumps.

:woman_health_worker:t3:

1 Like

What important services?

Seriously- can you give details as opposed to just declaring something to be so?

What does this have to do with Jill Biden evading the COI issue?

This is an important focus if Joe Biden has Trump quaking in his golf shoes and on track to be the 46th President.

Does Hunter Biden act autonomously from Joe? I think this is an issue if he does.

You made the post to which I’m responding so if anyone diverted from the topic at hand, you joined in.

You are making the logical error of assuming that in order for Trump to have committed an impeachable offense, Joe and Hunter Biden must be as pure as the driven snow.

This is an invalid argument.

1 Like

Jill Biden called President Trump a bully.

Why?

Because he is

So Trump was a bully by dredging up the dormant COI.

Doesn’t sound like a bully to me.

I’m sure when Hunter was going through his drug additions, his parents spoke out.

Why would Jill have to discuss the Burisma deal? She probably figures that whatever she says or not says, its been discussed and argued 9 ways til Sunday.

What is that contribution exactly? What qualifications do they have?

I can indulge a quick contrast between the Trump and Biden family.

Ivanka focuses advising the President on woman’s issues with respect to business and the economy as follows…

Ivanka Trump, daughter of President Donald Trump and one of his chief advisors in the White House, is speaking out for the first time on the impeachment proceedings against her father.

And she’s handling it with the above-it-all class and dignity she’s been known for.

Rather than comment on the attacks against her father… and rather than fight back… she took the high road and noted that the same Democrats pushing impeachment just reached a compromise with the White House on a new trade deal with Canada and Mexico.

“Do you think that’s a coincidence?” she asked a reporter for McClatchy.

With impeachment failing – and with support for it plunging in the polls – Democrats are looking for a win, any kind of win at all… even if it means a deal with the White House on one of the Trump administration’s signature issues.

And she was there waiting – the daughter of the man who wrote “The Art of the Deal,” was ready to strike and get the deal signed that she had been asking Democrats to approve.

That would fit in with her philosophy. Trump has eschewed labels such as conservative or liberal and identifies herself as a pragmatist, according to reports. In other words, recognizing reality and then focusing on what she can get done.

The reality is, the Democrats were planning to impeach her father no matter what – and the reality is, their political stunt has no chance of success in the Senate.

So rather than waste time on it, she’s focused on what she can do.

“We focus on that which we can control,” she told McClatchy. “This was a predetermined outcome for the Democrats. What we can control is the work we’re doing to advance the American peoples’ agenda, creating jobs, creating a climate for growth, and that’s where our energies are focused.”

Despite working in the White House in a highly visible role, Trump has largely avoiding partisan politics and focused on issues that matter to working Americans, especially jobs, education, workforce development and empowering women.

Now compare this to the Biden family and it really isn’t fair with the sad passing of Beau Biden who appeared to be a very good son on par with all of the Trump children.

They all have the same business or law qualifications. Only Hunter Biden looks to be a marginal talent and I am being very kind with this.

Nothing like hawking jewelry while her dad (President-elect) is sitting next to her. “Hey! My daddy is becoming president, buy my overly expensive piece of jewelry!”

Is this the softball “interview” she did?

What woman issues?

Making fun of women who wear dentures?
Making fun of women who are over weight?
Making fun of women who are not 10s?

What has she done to help women, besides peddle $10K bracelets that the average American cannot afford?

I think a lot of people have the Dave Chappelle crackhead image whenever they hear about someone using crack cocaine. It’s really not that simple. I have several friends who tried crack when they were younger. About half of them didn’t get addicted. And even if you are addicted, you can still be pretty productive. None of us have any idea of the extent of Hunter’s addiction.

She appears to be at the very tip of the jobs market as automation grows and job opportunities adjust.

Automation and manufacturing technology is revolutionizing the industry. It requires irreplaceable human skills, innovation, design and engineering.

Right now, there are some 500,000 open jobs in the private sector with not nearly enough trained workers to fill them. That’s where FAME comes into play. FAME, or the Federation for Advanced Manufacturing Education, is an intuitive involving Toyota to train students to transition into manufacturing jobs. It’s a highly integrated career path that focuses on advanced manufacturing, training students of all ages and backgrounds to develop professional skills and a deeper understanding of the manufacturing industry.

“High-tech manufacturing and that is the future of manufacturing in America. We are committed to this. We are working in partnership with the private sector,” said Trump.

:robot: