Jerry Nadler’s Dog and Pony Show

Every leftist attorney should be disbarred. They should be taken away and charged with sedition.

That’s right. Those who have differing opinions should be hauled off to jail immediately. Off with their heads. What do they think this is - the land of the free or something???

2 Likes

they are tweets. Tweets of a person exercizing his 1st amendment rights. They are official nothing

LOL… has he been read his rights? Keep grasping.

how is this new? The President long ago said Russia interfered, Russia however is not the ONLY one that interfered.

When did trump say this? Got a link? Video?

Rules are you may remove it when speaking.

If an attorney acts in court, the way these scum act, the Judge would stop him and recommend disbarment. The questioning of Barr the way they are doing it, violates every principle of decorum.

These people are human trash, thumbing their nose at America.

2 Likes

Just pointing out an obvious fact that is commonly known. Anything you say - verbally or in print - is fair game as evidence in a hearing or trial. Don’t want them used? Don’t say or write them

Speech…another speech…Barr attemps to answer, “I didn’t ask you a question, I demand my time back”…speech…speech…another speech…your five minutes are up.

3 Likes

No she isn’t.

Barr’s had enough.

Every one of these leftist puppets are criminals.

He had it off before he spoke.

Barr is really starting to get angry and flustered now. He’s losing control of his emotions.

Looks like Barr has had enough. :rofl:

1 Like

That’s not true. They are part of the official WH record.

Also, they can be used as evidence.

2 Likes

Link? the bit I saw, he had it on when not speaking.

WHO ELECTED THESE LUNATICS?!

Ask people here.

This is a farce

:rofl: No he’s not.

“Mr. Stanton,”. a real winner.