Jerry Nadler’s Dog and Pony Show

I’m watching it live. Stop asking me for links for every thing. I can probably find a link that has him wearing it on top of his head if I look.

I don’t care if you believe me or not and just because it’s on the Confirmation Bias Net doesn’t make it true.

“No link it didn’t happen!” I know, I know.

1 Like

They’re doing a remake of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Nadler is auditioning for the part of Worf.

Reclaiming my time is the new code word for, shut the ■■■■ up, I’m bz feeding the sheople.

1 Like

Barr should have pee’d on the table.

Hopefully this will put a fire under him and put the scum away. They are all criminals.

1 Like

What specific crimes?

By the way, why? That’s when you need it most.

1 Like

We may have the most dysfunctional central government on the planet.

1 Like

They are official Presidential statements. Pretending otherwise is just silly. Trump’s very own DOJ says as much. Maybe you missed it, with the fire-hose of information and chaos coming from this administration. Which is understandable.

Where’s Biden’s mask?

Treason, sedition, violation of oaths of office, financial corruption, pedophilia, human and drug trafficking. murder, you name it they do it.

Lying again.

Rep. Joe Neguse: On June 18, your Department of Justice issued a statement that Geoff Berman had stepped down as US Attorney. Was that statement true at that time?

Bill Barr: Uh, he may not have known it, but he was stepping down.

Murder you say? Proof? Pedophilia you say? Proof?

Links do help back up claims. Without them you don’t know if something is true, or really happened or not.

take it up with the committee.

No they don’t. Don’t believe me, I don’t care.

They were ordered to not to let Barr talk. What kind of morons would think this strategy is sane? Trying to piss him off to make him walk out on them in contempt.

2 Likes

Link?

1 Like

Now she shows the videos of staged caravan illegals.

They’re trying to hold Barr accountable for what local police did and implying the use of tear gas is a war crime.

2 Likes

Anyone, not aghast at this fake hearing, is evil to the core and should be rooted out for the sake of the USA.

1 Like