Jerry Nadler’s Dog and Pony Show

First sequel to the ‘Peachment hearings?
The accusations against the Prez and the AG are flowing like cheap wine!
Mmmm, can’t wait for the meat n potatoes!

1 Like

Barr seems to be holding his own so far. Nadler’s body language seems to give him away…and Ms. Jackson Lee doing a guilt trip and seems happy to interrupt by “reclaiming her time.”

Typical typical typical…

3 Likes

Sheila Lee did not disappoint. A race hustler and baiter.

3 Likes

Honestly, the dems would be dumb if they were to seek impeachment before the election. Just let the voters take out the trash in November.

3 Likes

Body language.

Typical.

2 Likes

Democrat goofballs always overreach.

It’s very obvious what the Democrats are doing. They wear their hearts on their sleeves.

For another example, look at Coehn. He was pointing his finger and had venom in his tone. Harsh consonants in his voice, every letter excessively pronounced.

Regarding what he said about the redacted report, the Republicans’ report, in reality, was less redacted than Schiff’s version. And I asked a while back, here on the forums, why was this report more redacted? To which someone responded, “They didn’t have enough votes to unredact it.” Which I now see was BS.

Agreed. Not sure what their long game is, but Trump is doing a fine job depantsing himself this close to November. Stand back and give him free rein to continue.

6 Likes

Neither side can claim moral superiority when it comes to congressional hearings. In their current state, they’re nothing more than a sham and a circus, and waste of taxpayer money.

Bring person in for reason, ask questions related to that reason, then end. We don’t need the piety and preaching.

1 Like

Oh look.

The cons see the Democrats as evil and doing horrible.

The libs see the Republicans as evil and doing horrible.

Typical.

Mask patrol leader

1 Like

Barr just intentionally and repeatedly dodged having to go on the record saying a president could not move an election.

Even after the Constitution was read to him, he still avoided answering and going on the record.

Wow!

Jim Jordan says the committee didn’t know that Barr had appointed John Bash to investigate unmasking. But DOJ spokesperson announced it on Fox News 2 months ago.

Jerry Nads just dressed down Republican members of the committee for not wearing their masks citing: “violation of committee rules and the safety and security of committee members”?
Yoi! No, Double Yoi!!

“I reclaim my time, oh and I hate Trump”

3 Likes

I agree. I can’t believe we pay these people for this.

2 Likes

Without his own mask on.

2 Likes

“Is Donald Trump personally responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic and all of the subsequent consequences? YES OR NO”!
“Be quiet this is my time”!
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m watching live right now and it’s tough to listen to the idiot Dems who have absolutely no shame what so ever. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Or that people vote for these oafs.

1 Like