Jennifer Crumbley found guilty for her son's actions related to school shooting

Don’t worry about it. It’s locked in at Bruen levels for at least a generation.

My only point is ya’ll©️ should be openly honest about it, like you just were.

It’s unconstitutional. When the second is read in it’s plain English it’s clear and decisive.

The people abrogated their responsibility to act as a check on the government by allowing it to stand.

Funnily enough, they did it through a reform of tax law. Even they knew flat out saying “they’re illegal now” wouldn’t pass constitutional muster.

2 Likes

What do you feel “safe storage” is at 0200?

Right. We gave at the office. No more.

3 Likes

Who is not?

I, by the way, am fine with the verdict in this case.

Not as wrong as you…Those 11 states laws are for trigger locking…

“There are currently eleven states that have gun storage laws related to firearm locking devices”.

That doesn’t imclude guns that have to be locked up.

And this…

“Twenty-seven states also have gun storage laws that are designed to protect children from accessing guns”

So no restrictions at all?

None for violent offenders?

How do you defend your family with a locked up weapon?

4 Likes

Technically it’s unconstitutional. Violation of due process. Their time in prison was their due process. Once they are released, every single right taken from them for that duration should be returned to them.

If they are too dangerous to have a firearm, they are too dangerous to be out as free men is my opinion. Since a gun is far from the only way to kill someone you don’t like existing.

4 Likes

Thats not the subject of this conversation…

What is your opinion on explosives?

It’s why most people have a firearm in their house.

Considering how much they cost on average I’m not keeping my damn Jericho as a paperweight. I have it where I can grab it, flick the safety off, and put a hole in someone if I need to.

3 Likes

It is now. You brought it up. How do you do it?

I’ve done and taught combat marksmanship for 40 years. Neither I nor any pro I know has been able to figure that out.

What’s your secret?

Does your little restriction stop them?

I’m not against guns in the household, just keep them where children can’t at them. The only gun issue I’m against is people carrying them around in public, concealed or out in the open. I think its ridiculous.

Ordinance. Not arms. The military controls access differently between the two and always have throughout history.

And where can a child not get to?

If they are concealed, how do you know?

Are you more likely to need self defense in your home or outside of it?

1 Like

Why is it ridiculous.

You cared enough to reply…

Looks like an agree to disagree situation. (even though history and facts are on my side.) ;–)