Jennifer Crumbley found guilty for her son's actions related to school shooting

Nope. Showing what hypocrites the left are. They cry about innocent children while killing many more innocent children. Can’t stand having your hypocrisy shown?

The Supreme Court disagrees with you. This Supreme Court, no less.

The supreme court is wrong. And you are as well.

Wow. Way to miss the forest for the trees.

So if they said a short shotgun had no militia use, and so could be regulated…. What do you suppose that means for arms the DO have a militia use?

BTW, the Supreme Court was lied to in that case because the defense counsel never showed up. Short shotguns were used by the military.

3 Likes

Yeah, they quite often are.

But in terms of the 2nd, you guys are doing quite well.

No mention of an individual’s right to bear arms. Arms can be regulated.

You are wrong once again. Maybe you need to step back and do a little reading so you know what the constitution says. Since you seem to have missed that class in school.

26 States and D.C. with CAP or Safe Storage Laws

California20
Colorado21
Connecticut22
Delaware23
District of Columbia24
Florida25
Hawaii26
Illinois27
Iowa28
Maine29
Maryland30
Massachusetts31
Michigan (Effective 2024)32
Minnesota33
Nevada34
New Hampshire35
New Jersey36
New Mexico (Effective June 2023)37
New York38
North Carolina39
Oregon40
Rhode Island41
Texas42
Vermont43
Virginia44
Washington45
Wisconsin46

(That list was copy/paste, I can’t post links yet)

From the founding of this country, until about 30 years ago…many gun regulation were passed by states and the Fed…and no one ever questioned them…only a few SCOTUS cases, and the ones that did occur, ruled arms can be regulated.

The radicalized court in the last 20 years, (after heavy influencing and lobbying by the radicalized NRA) have gone against 2 centuries of “settled law”.

My knowledge on this is just fine…

Due process. Revenge.

1 Like

How wrong can you be.

You’ve said that exact same speech for years now.

IMG_0481

1 Like

All against the constitution. Read the 2nd amendment. There are no limits on who can carry, where they can carry and what they can own. And the constitution trumps all laws that idiots pass.
A well regulated Miltitia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
You have shown over and over that you have no knowledge about the constitution.

You’re soooo right. I totally forgot the 2nd says “the right of the militia to keep and bear arms……” meaning it doesn’t apply to people!!

Err wait. It actually says the opposite.

3 Likes

The Supreme Court has a legacy to protect.

Under plain reading of the second, written in the King’s English no less, any sort of restriction on firearm ownership on any American citizen is unconstitutional.

If one wants to change it, there is an amendment process that can be followed.

3 Likes

Okay.

Just being honest with how we feel about all of it.

I accept some things happen because of it. But I fear, no I DREAD the alternative.

Those laws were in violation of the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution. Whether anybody questioned them or not.

3 Likes

We have restrictions on firearm ownership though.

One cannot buy a fully automatic weapon without jumping through hoops for instance.

Which is also a violation of the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution.

2 Likes