Jennifer Crumbley found guilty for her son's actions related to school shooting

Oh my!

Legally, yes.

Oh my!

Responsible. You can’t “hold someone accountable.” Accountability comes from within. Accountability is an act of clarity, not a weapon.

“Your son murdered people with the tool you, his guardians, gave him.”

:popcorn:

Error-the unintentional deviation from an expected outcome.

It also relies on assumptions. And hindsight bias.

Right which is why manslaughter is ridiculous.

1 Like

The slopes are always too steep.

I’ll buy that for a dollar.

But these people seem to have no idea nor do they care the pandora’s box they are opening here.

from the court transcripts:

the day of the shooting, the school called the parents asking them to come pick their child up because he seems to be having a mental breakdown and making drawings of guns and people lying in pools of blood. the parents refused to come get him…

Since the mother and soon the father were found guilty for their MINOR child, will that help his defense on appeal, since he was tried as an ADULT? Just trying to understand how the kid is both an adult and minor.

1 Like

Stop trying to make sense of leftist thought patterns.

There are no thought patterns. They just do what feels good in the moment

1 Like

This was not a left or right question. It was just a question, jeeesh. Personally I have no definite opinion on this matter, I was just curious. I know very little about law. Maybe someone can simply answer the question.

1 Like

Actually it is.

To many people on both the right and left, everything is a left or right question.

2 Likes

happy graduation son, here’s a car

don’t raid our liquor cabinet either

Bipartisanship to a leftist is when the other side gives them their way.

That always bothers me as well…A minor being tried as an adult. Either the person is a minor or they’re not. You can’t pick and choose depending on what the crime is.

1 Like