Jennifer Crumbley found guilty for her son's actions related to school shooting

Does your man carry?

Feel freeā€¦Iā€™m just showing that its not unheard of and it could have happened in the case you mentioned. And the situation coukd have ended much differently.

Possible. Very highly unlikely.

Im a 59 year old man, whoā€™s been married twice and widowed onceā€¦so noā€¦lol

Youā€™re a male? Thereā€™s no way!

Yes I knowā€¦Only men who carry guns are truly menā€¦lol

1 Like

I see you avoided the question. I will ask again. Do you thing he would have grabbed the kid if dad was open carrying?

2 Likes

Oh no, not at all. I would never recommend you even touch a weapon. In fact I would sincerely advise against it.

Itā€™s your arguments that are feminine in nature.

20 years ago when I first came here, it was fairly easy to determine sex from the nature of the arguments, topics of knowledge and/or ā€œlogic.ā€

Now, for some reason, I keep getting it incorrect.

And 59? Were you not raised around men? Did nobody teach you?

3 Likes

Are you the physical, spiritual and moral leader of your household?

Now Iā€™m curiousā€¦which ones? Other than my stance on open and conceal carry.

He might haveā€¦he might have grabbed the gun AND gotten away with the kid.

All of them. Not which ones, form. The way.

Laws

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2024/02/10/california-gun-control-fail-shots-fired-on-uc-berkeley-campus/

Yepā€¦And Iā€™ve learned along the way, that those who have to constantly talk about how much of a man they areā€¦usually arenā€™t. Real men donā€™t have to try and prove they are to others.

1 Like

Said by every beta ever.

Iā€™m not trying to prove anything to you. I know exactly who I am. Just stop jacking with my rights and leave me alone. Deal?

Are you the physical, spiritual and moral leader of your household?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not spiritual in the least, never have been. Being so isnā€™t required to raise a child right.

Lol now who is talking fantasies? There is less chance of that then you never be robbed pr mugged.

You didnā€™t answer the question. Again. Feminine tactic.

Yes it is.

1 Like

How un-alpha of me. The answers to the other points of your question should have been obvious.

They arenā€™t.