Jennifer Crumbley found guilty for her son's actions related to school shooting

Sensitive = feelings = prog. Yep … it’s a prog thing. :wink:

Now you’re making the case against single mothers?

:rofl: They lied. Short barrel shotguns were used extensively in the trenches in WWI.

If anything, in their zeal to “address crime”, they made the case for having the same weapons as the military.

Miller was a SCOTUS screw up.

1 Like

Why should I? They aren’t my consequences, I didn’t shoot them.

Not for me.

Except that’s what it says.

1 Like

What is radical about the right to keep and bear arms?

Well, there you go. And what was going on in 1934 that scared the pols?

Let’s stay on topic please.

And racist.

No, they know.

The People!

Yea Ronald Reagan the patron saint of Conservatism and the NRA are known radicals to conservatives…

“The Mulford Act was passed really directly in response to the Black Panther Party bearing arms and self-defense legally.” The bill limiting the right to openly carry loaded guns was supported by the National Rifle Association and signed into law by then Gov. Ronald Regan in 1967"

It’s not confusion, it’s gaslighting.

Yep, it is true. But do you understand you’re making my case, not yours?

I wasn’t responding to your post…

I’m responding to yours. And giving you credit.

1 Like

The first amendment is not absolute.

I am also amused that second amendment absolutists are willing to accept categorization… like if the Government simply made laws on munitions and not arms that that would be acceptable… because you see the Constitution says “Arms” and that is it.

“It is a principle that the right to a thing gives a right to the means without which it could not be used, that is to say, that the means follow their end.” --Thomas Jefferson: Report on Navigation of the Mississippi, 1791.

1 Like

With the hopes and dreams that the predator is as stupid as the dude with a locked gun?

:wink:

2 Likes

I don’t live in fear of someone breaking into my house, accosting me on the street or in my car…But thats just me.