Jeff Sessions' church accuses him of child abuse, discrimination and more for new border policies

So no moving ahead for Stephen Miller?

1 Like

If this church is like my sister in laws UMC they are big on left wing politics and short on preaching the Gospel or scriptures.

Sorry, but, separation of church and state.

Wow. Good read. Thanks for sharing this. Perhaps not on this issue. But it sounds like there is more to come. The question will be whether it is successful. Both for Trump and the GOP in the midterms. I suspect possibly more for the prior than the latter.

Read the OP. It has all the information you need.

It’s hard to believe anyone with your screen name would support children being forcibly removed from their parents.

You’re right about this being manufactured issue though, this is a completely unnecessary trauma that these kids are put through by this administration.

Sessions church is right to condemn this. Certainly no good parent should support it.

2 Likes

I can see the dive bombers are attacking, aren’t they? Notice how they can’t respond to anything and continually try to change the subject. Or push the blame away.

So perhaps I’m not as familiar with how the system works, but when a citizen breaks breaks the law, do you put their children in jail (a different one than the parent) as well? Cuz I’d be willing to bet that isn’t the case, making your comparison meaningless.

Anyone who would justify a policy that is causing things like what you hear in this audio to happen to these kids certainly has no cause to call themselves Christian. They are inhuman.

They cannot be deported withou due process. If the parents are deported, their kids will accompany them.

How do you know that’s not exactly what is going on? Due process takes time, you know, particularly when the legal system is overloaded.

We could start by handling it the way we did 1 ■■■■■■■ month ago. This really isn’t that hard.

Assuming the government can find them. You really think the government can keep that close track on this many loose kids?

Really? How about you guys knock off the Nazi references.

There we go. They aren’t real Christians! DEFEND TRUMP AT ALL COSTS!

No.

As a Jew I cannot in good conscious remain quiet.

1 Like

The same people high fiving each other over putting Brown toddlers in cages yammer breathlessly about a first trimester globule of cells’ rights.

Pro-birth, not pro life. You’re full of ■■■■ on this.

2 Likes

Lot of Hubris and Hypocrisy from a pro “choicer”.

1 Like

Then Congress should change the law.

Not sure what recycling has to do with getting to Heaven. That’s this years theme from the sister in laws church. Last year was fighting malaria.

No time for actual scriptures.