Jeff Sessions' church accuses him of child abuse, discrimination and more for new border policies

As a Jew, you should know better that to equate what is going on with the holocaust.

I could tell you a lot about children’s charities and causes I have supported but then i would be accused of Boasting. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

If they don’t have another parent, Social Services gets involved.

Under Obama, those were real cages that the children were in. ( you know the ones that they tried to pass off as being taken of the current situation) Not chain link fence as in the pictures. Where was the outrage then? That’s why I scoff at your concern now. It’s obvious what the leftist game is.

Yep the midterms are coming up and they have no issue.

You mean by not enforcing the letter of the law?

Duh! They are being detained while their parents are incarcerated. What the hell do you think we have been talking about?

As a Jew I know exactly what I am looking at this government doing and what kind of people who are supporting this are.

Secretary Nielsen explaining Trump’s immigration policy yesterday.

https://www.facebook.com/tom.adelsbach/videos/10216721949423896/

And gosh almighty, where are all the “All Lives Matter” people now?

1 Like

Duh! I know exactly what we’re talking about. But would you trust the government to babysit your kids like this? I certainly wouldn’t.

Nobody is being killed but rather they are being taken care of. A sizeable percentage of these kids are alone or with nonparents. That has to be sorted out.

On the other hand your party staunchly supports legalized abortion which has taken millions of lives.

Seems to me this might be a violation of law that could put their tax exemptions in jeoapardy?

Right. From what I’m hearing, the children are being well taken care of. Some children are crossing on their own. They don’t even know for sure if the children belong to the adults that they are with.

Democrats can stop this. It can’t be done without them.

Does it have to be either/or? Unless you can cite chapter and verse where Jesus admonishes his followers to prioritize their compassion by nationality.

It is being reported By Neilsson that 10,000 of the 12000 children involved are NOT with their parents.

They are either alone or with who knows who. Not parents though.

Of course it can be stopped without the Democrats, it was initiated without them.

Democrats have no say in what comes to the floor of Congress.

Democrats have no say in how President Trump uses “his pen and his phone”.

It is a Trump propaganda lie to blame this on Democrats.

Don’t buy the lie!

3 Likes

Leave it to a leftist to think race. I think the homeless children in the US are all colors. That was what I was alluding to.

I don’t know how they can sort it all out. DNA tests for thousands of children and adults?

12 Republican Senators sign letter calling for immediate end to family separation/“zero tolerance” policy while Congress seeks solution:
HATCH
MCCAIN
ROBERTS
COLLINS
MURKOWSKI
CORKER
ALEXANDER
BOOZMAN
HELLER
GARDNER
LANKFORD
CASSIDY

It’s gonna take their votes. As usually, they are dragging their asses so it will look as bad as possible on Trump.