Jeff Sessions' church accuses him of child abuse, discrimination and more for new border policies

I posted at length my ideas for solving these issues in a constructive conversation with posters who actually were interested in discussion in another thread. I’m sure unbeknownst to you, I actually take a much harder line than what is being suggested by Trump currently, in resolving these immigration issues we face. I’m just not interested in some ridiculously wasteful wall that will cost tens of billions of taxpayer dollars.

In short on this one specific issue of family separation, you cross the border illegally and not at a port of entry, you and your whole family is placed on a bus, sent over the border into Mexico, and told where they can attempt to return, if they are seeking asylum, with nice easy to read instructions on the proper process. But I know, I know…I’m doing my best to make Trump look bad here.

And I’ve been reading plenty of your posts here for years Samm. I’ve seen the turn you have made. And I’ve even seen plenty of the posts you have made just today in the “worst President since WWII thread” that are a shining example of you admonishment of “nothing constructive to contribute.” So check a mirror champ.

1 Like

There are these things called motels. There is no reason asylum seekers cannot be placed there while awaiting their hearings.

The local economies would also benefit from this.

I was right. When I saw the title I said to myself has to be a “United Methodist Church”.

@Piper used the polling number of Republicans only and didn’t include the numbers for independents or Democrats

It’s an election year where Independents become all that more important. What is their opinion of the policy?

I, too, would prefer sending the family unit back across the border together. That, in my opinion, is a far better solution than separating children from their parents.

1 Like

Trump haters like Franklin Graham, Jeff Sessions church, Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell, Charles Grassley, Steve Stivers, R-Ohio, Mike Coffman, R-Colo, Ileana Ros-Lehtninen, R-Fla.,
Rick Scott, Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker (R), Ted Cruz.

Oh, and Melania Trump, who probably actually IS a Trump-hater.

Bunch of spineless RINOs!!!

1 Like

Melania is now officially a member of “the swamp” now. :rofl:

1 Like

As long as they determine there is no risk for the child, which they are already doing during intake now, then it is pretty simple. Send them back across the border. And if they are genuinely seeking asylum, give them instructions on how to go about it the proper way. Which undoubtedly most of them have no clue what that process is. Most Americans have no clue what that process is.

4 Likes

The same people that practically high five each other over keeping Abortion legal (with over 60 millions babies killed so far) is now concerned over children temporarily separated?

Manufactored issue and fake concern!

2 Likes

And the same people who claim to care about abortions are daily cheering on the man who guaranteed funding for them. Manufactured issue and fake concern!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/23/trump-gop-omnibus-planned-parenthood/

The problem, as I see it, from the Trumpkin perspective is that this involves logic and common sense. So, I suspect this plan would never work in their eyes.

1 Like

Yeah but he was “forced” to sign it by the swamp creatures or some other stupid bs excuse.

1 Like

Logic and common sense is like kryptonite to this crew of dimwits. :rofl:

1 Like

Fun fact: The GEO Group which Sessions owns stock in operates a lot of these recently expanded ICE facilities

1 Like

Shocking!!!

Not.

Absolutely! Actors without natural affection.

Holocaust denier.

Yep. We had a sermon concerning lack of natural affection and other sins described in Romans chapter 1 last sunday.

1 Like