Jeff Sessions' church accuses him of child abuse, discrimination and more for new border policies

No, what our government should do is stop separating children from their parents.

1 Like

I’m making them look bad here? Huh…who knew I could wield so much power. Cool! :sunglasses:

Maybe because fo some people doing what’s right isn’t something you can parse to pieces with legal specifics. For some of us detaining innocent children is just plain ■■■■■■■ WRONG, under any context.

Ok. If a man illegally crosses the border with his children and they stay together, where are they gonna live?

They do they do not cross the border legally. Asylum seekers are supposed to enter at a controlled check point. To bypass that process by sneaking across the border is illegal.

1 Like

55% approve of border actions.
35% disapprove.

Nazi hyperbole is not helpful.

How? By putting the children in jail with the parents, or by letting them all go to disappear into the Sanctuary cities?

1 Like

trump is their God now.

1 Like

No biggie … it’s what you do. Nothing constructive to contribute, just criticism and condemnation.

55%… of Republicans approve.

the vast majority of Americans disapprove. 66%

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/06/18/two-thirds-of-americans-oppose-trumps-family-separation-policy/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fd7703d2876a

4 Likes

In your opinion, what would be the “right” way to handle it?

Coming from you and the dribble you’ve been offering as of late, I’ll wear that as a badge of honor. Quick, go find another Alex Jones splice up video to post. :+1:

2 Likes

Where the hell did you get those numbers?

Really? Did you miss the part about nothing constructive to contribute? Let’s hear what you think should be done instead of just spewing criticism about what is happening.

the poster is purposefully misrepresenting the numbers, those are the numbers of Republicans polled who approve and disapprove.

66% of total polled disapprove.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/06/18/two-thirds-of-americans-oppose-trumps-family-separation-policy/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fd7703d2876a

Wait a Trump supporter openly lied as if dishonesty no longer has consequence? Tell another one…

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - it’s a duck.

And you all are ducks.

1 Like

What!

Republican voters. 10% are undecided.

Don’t call me a nazi while I’m locking up minorities in cages and separating families!

3 Likes