January 6th Commission Thread

So much of this January 6 stuff is based on “what if’s”. What if Ashli lead a mob, what if Republican rapists got to AOC, what if those people with the miniature nooses got to Pense…?

2 Likes

If only there was a step by step list, or plan, that could have been put into the hands of the administration and members of congress.

Perhaps a memo of some sort?

:thinking:

2 Likes

What if’s? Militants literally enacted this plan and were luckily stopped. They are facing a court case for it. Trump was pushing for staying in power by many different avenues. Why downplay it? You don’t seem to like Trump. Is it because it gives some sense of a win to liberals? Why not just say…

Some really ■■■■■■ up ■■■■ went down and we are lucky it didn’t spiral out of control anymore because Trump and a bunch of militants were trying to end the Republic.

1 Like

By what?

Capitol police and eventually national guard.

The reality is, Trump could not support his theory that the election was stolen, some people trespassed onto the Capitol and some fought police, and everything but Jan 6 arguments are total fails for Democrats for the 2022 election so expect to,see a lot more about Jan 6.

Downplaying. For really no reason. Trump is a failure and will never win the presidency again. That being said he’d be a shoe in to win a Congressional seat in many places.

Really? The capitol police took the building back? I’d like to read that story. How many did they round up then and there?

2 Likes

Capitol police held them off just enough for the Nat Guard to take over.

Not by any objective measure other than losing the election.

One term prez, lost the House and Senate.

Y’all want the libs to stay out of power- why not turn on him like y’all turned on GWB?

1 Like

Love to read that story as well. Held them off from what? Did the insurrectionists not take over the capitol building and run amok?

1 Like

They didn’t reach the Congress members.

Loser of elections yes. He didn’t fail as POTUS.

2 Likes

Didn’t they run away?

How many heads did the NG bust? How many arrests made on the spot?

Did they push the insurrectionists out or did the latter “leave”?

3 Likes

He will almost certainly be seen as the worst or second to worst president we’ve ever had. Trying to end the Republic assures that.

1 Like

Is there a point to this?

We’ll see. I’ll give you the two months. I’ll take the other 46.

Yes. How it ended. I don’t think the capitol police and NG ended it.

2 Likes