James Clapper: Russia DEFINITELY did sway the election to Trump

That’s 24 million over 2 years.
Hillary spent 1.2 billion.
The whole scenario is ludicrous.

Or more importantly, the Mueller indictments that lay it all out in detail?

Why are you so focused on the money? You should focus on what they were able to do with the money spent.

It wasn’t just ads and marketing. The Russian DNC hack had a big impact. No only that, but the Russians mobilized Americans. They started and promoted rallies, on occasion with Trump Campaign staff and volunteers!

With the little that they spent, they were able to reach millions of voters. And with the way social media works, it wasn’t just ads appearing and being shared on their feeds. But Americans were able to interact with Russian trolls and bots. That Susie from Montana with the MAGA hat you’ve been interacting with? Russian Bot. James from Florida whos been on the fence and is just asking questions? Russian Troll.

I don’t think ya’ll understand the extent of the Russian interference.

But Obama said that was impossible.

With the money Hillary spent, she should have reached 50 times more voters than the Russians could.

“Red cell” brand

We might get to see if Russia had anything to do with the rise of racist candidates and orgs if the court order against David Duke goes through.

I still don’t understand. Why are you focusing on money spent, and why does that matter?

How do they know that?

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

It’s in the Indictment. They basically just followed the money trail. Page 6 and 7.

1 Like

Stop and think about it.
I don’t really think anyone is blind enough to believe Russia could elect Trump on a $20 million budget- or anyone else for that matter.
The whole idea is silly as hell.

How do they know that?

They took 1.25 million and multiplied by the number of months they were active.

There are ton of reasons that Hillary lost. And Russia helping sway things towards Trump was one of them. I’m not saying they were the only one, but that they were a contributing factor. And a fairly significant one, as Hillary was constantly hammered with the DNC Wikileaks emails.

So it’s hypothetical.

I don’t know how they were able to follow the money. I’m not on the investigation team. You would have to wait till they go to court to find that out.

Ok. I’ll wait.

Do you think they would just release the evidence for everyone to see before they go to trial?

Solid investigative work.

:rofl:

You funny.