James Clapper: Russia DEFINITELY did sway the election to Trump

Apparently not. Hillary had quite a bit stacked against her. Not to mention, an overly confident campaign, which led to mistakes.

Are you saying with everything the Russians did, they didnt have a significant impact? The DNC hack was a pretty big deal. Coverage wise.

1 Like

I’m saying that resource wise, Russia vs Hillary was about like a piss ant trying to bring down an elephant.

It’s not the size that matters, it’s how you use it.

^^ probably what Stormy reassured Donald with…

1 Like

Money spent doesnt always translate to effectiveness.

How could anyone as ineffective as she is have won the nomination of a major party?

Got mah 6-pack o-type blood beers in my car.

Is that “Prion” brand?

No.

He is stating fantasy. But the left NEEDS to believe in that fantasy, instead of realize that they so badly missed the mark with their candidate and her policies.

I’m FINE with that, because they are going to continue to push those losing policies.

M

That’s what we are supposed to believe. Less than 100k in ad spending was able to trounce the Dems billion-dollar onslaught of advertising.

M

Because she is what the Democrats wanted?

Why are you so focused on the monetary aspect?

Where’d you get this number from? The Russians were spending around $1 Million per month.

Podesta wasn’t hacked.

The truth is not an attack.

1 Like

Credibility with whom?

Clinton?

He was Phished. Same difference. Whatever word you want to use, Russians gained unauthorized access, and was able to steal information.

1.25 is not “millions”.

You’re desperate and clinging to weak semantic arguments.

Try again after a nap.

1 Like

Did you read his link?

1 Like

Per month for multiple months. Yes, millions.