It's time to Stop Defending Trump the Man

So you don’t know what you’re talking about. Or worse.

We need someone as selfish and corrupt as possible to fix a broken system. Or something.

Member when hopeful people expected him to get serious and “pivot” into becoming a presidential individual?

2 Likes

I did.

Do you believe he’s ever read a single page of policy in his entire life?

I think a ton of people really like Donald Trump. I see Trump 2020 tshirts everywhere.

And have you guys noticed how retailers and manufacturers have jumped on the bandwagon and are making gobs of money off of anything that has an American Flag on it. The Republican party is genius how they tied what we learned in church to the American Flag and marketed it through Republican media which eventually brought us Donald Trump. Some companies are making a killing off of this era via some people’s emotions (which includes the whole “You will not replace us” movement).

I wonder if he’s the most ADHD president we’ve ever had.

Policy without the means to carry it out is just pandering.

A President must have at least a bit of a “moral center” in order to get effective policy out because he can’t do it all by himself.

A guy like Trump simply causes chaos.

Truly that was Clinton. He was a maniacal work a holic. He’d work til 2 am or later. He could shift from one thing to another and another effortlessly. A true sign of ADHD or ADD.

Even the republican house and senate got little or nothing accomplished for him.

Precisely…and one of the chief reasons is you never know where this guy is going to be minute to minute.

How would any of the many people he needs to cooperate with him in order to get things done ever think they could trust him?

1 Like

Nail hit squarely on the head Jay Jay.

1 Like

There has never been a White House policy shop or a congressional liaison throughout the entire Trump administration.

1 Like

I think he’s just dumb.

And that’s what I’m talking about.

No, none of them read it. It’s written by bureaucrats and lobbyists. But it follows certain philosophies or guidelines depending on who it is.

You think Obama read obamacare?

Like closing Gitmo?

Yeah, and now we know what that 2 am work involved.

1 Like

Pence was it I think…and that lawyer…mcgahn

Not the laws, policy papers. White papers. Not laws. The kind of ■■■■ presidents provably do read.

So you can still answer my question. Also, what are Donald Trump’s policies specifically?