It's time to Stop Defending Trump the Man

You mean Congress passing a law forbidding any money to be spent to close it? The thing you’ve been ignoring for a decade even though I’ve pointed it out to you approximately four hundred times?

Prove it then.

I did answer your question. No.

MAGA!

So pandering. Got it.

Sounds like someone like feelings, not policies. Which would be confusing.

Which would make sense if only we could find out the last time America was great. Once we know that we know what he wants to replicate…

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1158893910447538176?s=21
What do you think of this?

Absolutely.

1 Like

Trump might garner more support from Republicans and Independents who don’t like him, by toning down his rhetoric. It wouldn’t faze Democrats. They hate him because their media has told them to hate him. He made the leftist media look like fools on election night 2016. They’ll never forget it.

Possible, but Narcissism is the primary issue.

Trump cannot tone down his rhetoric because he has mental disorder that prevents it from happening.

Most thinking people reject Trump because he’s completely unfit and incompetent in his present position.

Kinda like Chemo?

1 Like

Can you tone yours down, Kelby?

2 Likes

That actually made me laugh. Stop it.

Don’t think you are supposed to use abbreviations for words that are filtered. Might want to either spell it out or edit.

No need to be sorry. It seems you may have the same issue?

Good point. I edited my quote. Thank you.

1 Like

I am not eligible to vote in California’s primaries, so have no need for an excuse.

Maybe if is wake the friends up. We are all friends right?

9/11/2001

For Clinton