It's official. Beto is a nit wit

@altair1013 This data has been posted on this forum numerous times, and it backs Beto’s assertion. So why is he a nit wit for stating facts?

OK I’m out.

Required to get multiple permits to do so?

No. Just one and a background check.

What did it cost?

He’s not. He’s a nit wit for wanting to open the border between the U.S. and one of the worlds most dangerous cities.

Op we are not in your head. Why do you almost never include a link so we can all have some rough estimation of what the hell you’re talking about? It’s one of the more handy things about discussing things with strangers on the internet.

Here. Read it for yourself, I have things to do today and won’t be on here much.

Where did he make that claim? I’m not seeing a source in your OP for that claim.

You are making up stories and he is the nit wit?

:joy:

http://time.com/5527470/texas-president-trump-beto-orourke-walls-border/

He’s the nit wot because of this.

Can you please paste the statement where he states he wants open borders?

Beto O’Rourke said he would take down existing walls and fencing at the U.S.-Mexico border if he could.

O’Rourke, a former congressman for El Paso who ran a high-profile challenge against GOP Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, said in an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes on Thursday, “Absolutely, I’d take the wall down.”

That’s like asking somebody to state that they are a bigot. He’s never going to say it out loud. Nobody will. But he does want the barriers removed and unscreened people allowed in. So there’s that.

That’s not calling for “open borders.”

So he didn’t say what you claimed. Just making sure, because it sounds a lot like you’re just shooting from the hip in your Sunday morning threads today.

He just doesn’t want anything physically preventing anyone from coming into the country.

That’s not what he said.

He would tear down every physical barrier. That’s exactly what he said.