It's official. Beto is a nit wit

How do conservatives feel about states having a say about the 2nd amendment?

How liberals love using big government to stomp over states rights. Then complain in other instances. Hypocrites.

That;s not a malady confined to liberals.

Did you applaud New York’s, Vermont’s and Virginia’s exercise of states rights?

Did you applaud those states that took the lead in legalizing maijuana or gay marriage?

How do liberals feel about states having a say in abortion?

Im not complaining. Im pointing out GOP hypocrisy. Why do cons here always confuse pointing out hypocrisy as “complaining” If GOP started supporting single payer i would point out hypocrisy. Ya’ll and your big government trying to tell texas what to do.

States have a say regarding the second. What’s your point? See Chicago, NYC, DC… places where it’s illegal to own a firearm.

Liberals like big government in many cases. And so does the GOP. But the difference is only one party will admit it

Fine. If liberals actually started supporting the second I guess I could point out hypocrisy as well.

Liberals always like big government.

Both sides like big government…for the things they support.

Please stop pretending this isn’t true.

2 Likes

What’s something where the liberals are against big government mandates?

Did you read what I posted?

I did. And I’m trying to think of anything where they are against government intervention.

Its not illegal to own a firearm in these cities. If you want to debate, stop making ■■■■ up.

I already pointed out a few.

Now…it’s ok…you can say it…”small government” conservatives in many cases favor big government for thingsnthey believe in.

You can say it…it won’t hurt, and you won’t get your Conservative Man Card taken away from you.

1 Like

You just need impossible to get permits to own them. Nice loophole.

The government deciding who we can or can’t marry? The government deciding which naturally grown plants we’re allowed to smoke?

Why don’t you start a thread and ask this question?

Huh? What does that mean? I lived in DC and owned a gun.

NYC you get arrested for even driving through with a weapon.