It's official. Beto is a nit wit

Where did Beto say he wanted to do this @altair1013

O’Rourke, a former congressman for El Paso who ran a high-profile challenge against GOP Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, said in an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes on Thursday, “Absolutely, I’d take the wall down.”

His comment came in response to a question posed on Twitter by Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas. “If you could snap your fingers and make El Paso’s border wall disappear, would you?”

You call a backstop a security fence?

That’s like calling a home-run an export.

1 Like

Our border with other countries is a national border.

I saw a little of beto o’dork’s interview with oprah. Talk about being staged, the guy wont stand a chance against trump.

That was excellent. It was because a very expensive human wall was set up to stop illegal immigration. This is what their wall looked like; **There were four hundred agents and vehicles every 100 yards from one side of El Paso to the other, in order to prevent illegal immigration. Similar blockade attempts had been experimented with before but inevitably failed due to the expensive nature of such a preventative measure. Unlike the previous attempts, however, Reyes’ blockade stayed in place until the Immigration and Naturalization Service saw the success it was having and permanently funded it.

This wall is much more expensive than a physical wall but…it’s very, very effective as your graph shows. It’s a very expensive “cake”. Now the icing was the the pink wall in your graph and it’s lowered it even more. The same happened in San Diego named Gate Keeper. When they added the wall, it improved even more.

No…the fences around “the johns” at the far right. Fences are there because they…work. :sunglasses:

Look at your picture a little closer.

It’s a baseball field. Thats the backstop. Notice how it doesn’t continue?

So you keep ignoring this part.

Six-hundred miles of walls and fencing along the border has “not in any demonstrable way made us safer,” the former congressman from El Paso said.

Sorry doc…it’s been a long day. I had to edit my post and thanks.

There aren’t border agents that patrol?

This is the only post that really matters in this thread. Conservatives will never want to truly answer this.

And he says he would tear it all down.

This is the other one that matters…

https://www.latimes.com/resizer/xhFmqE_ggKDwzxxY-d0U30lVOOo=/1400x0/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/QTNYXECMT5G5TO6BN4ELF2KBNM.png

People this isn’t a national emergency. Border crossings have dropped from more than 1.5 mil in 2000 to less than 400k a year.

Reality is not a friend to Trumpian conservatism.

1 Like

Welp, climate is national too. Go big government!

And the reason he says that is because it doesn’t help.

“Mr. Nitwit, tear down that wall !!!”

Oh good, now all 30 Democratic candidates will start one-upping each other during the primaries on how fast they would tear down the existing border barriers.

So because he says so, it should be torn down. Interesting you have so much faith in the word of one politician.

There’s nothing in that graph that showed the wall worked to reduce violent crimes.

Not one thing.

The reduction in violent crime rates in El Paso in the 1990s almost exacly mirrored reduction in violent crimes in other cities…And was already lower than the aggregate average of all those cities before the wall came into being.

And of course, your very link shows two major flaws that border walls exacerbate.

More illegals die trying to get across (my guess is, there is a segment of Americans that might not mind this) and those that get across stay longer…the wall works both ways.