It's official: AOC admits she's covering for white supremacists

How are people voting by mail a “tidal wave” ?

Sheesh guys…

You need to get control of yourself.

In what way? Give me an example. I need specifics. Both ends of the conversation might be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Straight from the Big Guy.

Sandy Cortez’ chances of “getting killed” were more likely from the Ziplock bag/ gas mask she and her fellow photo op seekers put on than Ted Cruz objections to Electors. Which by the way has been a routine practice of the Dems when a Republican wins the Presidency.

4 Likes

Name calling. Accusations. Calm down.

Do you have a quote? That’s not what I got from his addresses.

Her chance of being harmed or killed went up for 3 hours on Jan 6th.

Maybe she should put in for a silver star for valor? Then she can sit down with “dodging sniper fire” Hillary and exchange war stories. Maybe they both need to seek help for their PTSD?
:smirk:

2 Likes

Ted Cruz chasing Twitter clout trying to be like Trump is honestly pretty funny because he’s so bad at it.

1 Like

■■■■■■■■■ right!
We can’t tolerate legislators challenging the legitimacy of elections!

2 Likes

But she is the only one milking it for sympathy. Would the Presidential medal of freedom be too much to ask for the drama queen?

Secluded behind locked doors and armed guards?
Three hours without a latte? The horror.

3 Likes

Then why are dems so afraid of him? Do you think they are digging for an excuse to impeach?

No she isn’t. A lot of them were and are. On both sides.

You ever been on the receiving end of a mob?

No one is afraid of Ted Cruz. No one.

They evacuated the last senators and Congresscritters like ninety seconds before the chambers were breached.

Maybe they think he might be the next inciter?

Maybe it’s not fear, maybe just plain political delegitimizing for later on.

Bold statement.