It's official: AOC admits she's covering for white supremacists

So that’s what you have? That’s your game? Nothing to say about the topic what so ever? Good God Man, are you trying to bore people to death? I hope so because you’re really good at it.

:sleeping:

Do me a favor. Insert an actual comment on the topic in your next goofy reply. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

If she truly believes that she is incredibly stupid. Even worse than i imagined already.

Just ignore the obvious diversion attempts would be my advice.

Obvious what some are trying.

Right? I’m just not taking the bait. If I post a topic, I expect a discussion on that topic.

That’s a wise approach to take. :+1:

Here’s her Twitter feed:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AOC

What’s the worst thing she’s saying to Cruz there? It’s not she called his wife ugly or accused his Dad or being involved in an aassination.

She basically said sit your butt down and quit chasing me for credibility, and I haven’t forgotten how you helped fan the flames of insurrection that damn near got me killed.

2 Likes

Just for the record, that “noes” thing, not cute nor clever.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out.

Here you go.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AOC

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

·

21h

I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there’s common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out. Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren’t trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign.

Quote Tweet

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz

· 22h

Fully agree.

Down pointing backhand index

twitter.com/aoc/status/135…

Emphasis mine

I am not sure what the laws are regarding defamation of a public official. But if Cruz sits back and takes this, he’s a fool.

3 Likes

That’s what you’re getting the vapors about? Ted Cruz was instrumental in inflaming the Capitol insurrection and absolutely those Patriots would have torn her apart if they got their hands on her.

She won’t be letting Ted or the liberal media forget that anytime soon.

AOC made y’all mad.

Hilarious.

1 Like

That is one vitriolic hyperbolic hot tamale of warped perspective.

Unity…not today.

It’s not defamation.

He is free to use his platform to fight back. If he was smart, he’d let it lay there and use it later.

Freedom of speech, remember?

1 Like

You asked, I answered. I don’t have the vapors. AOC does though.

Unity doesn’t mean appeasing Trump Davidians. It means enacting legislation and measures with broad popular support.

■■■■ Ted Cruz and ■■■■ Hawkey and all the other ■■■■ weasels who were involved and now are pretending they weren’t. Gonna hang this around their neck like a burning tire.

3 Likes

The truth isn’t defamation.

Where did you get that?

1 Like

It won’t matter.

Their voters won’t punish them for this.

Hawley is a Dominionist lunatic who wants to turn the US into a theocracy… but as long as he trolls the Libs it’s all good.

For daring to question a tidal wave of mail in ballots?

Not a good look.

You don’t have the moral high ground.

1 Like