It's Now Illegal To Be A Republican!

And we saw over and over and over again Hillary being held responsible for the adultery of Bill.

Yes it is.

By logging out?

No. Ha! you donā€™t know either.

See how I ā€œfeelā€ about what?
Trump probably wonā€™t be impeached even though heā€™s committed felonies and collaborated with a hostile nation to subvert our democracy, because a sufficient minority will stand with him. Iā€™m fine with that because a weakened, leashed Trump is better than what would be the result of impeachment.

1 Like

Hillary wasnā€™t held responsible for bills sexual assaults. She was held responsible for attacking the women he assaulted. If she would have left the women alone and just worked on her sham of a marriage people would have taught differently of her.

@Meriweather , can you tell this guy not to judge people?

Likewise. Let Donald continue to rage impotently on twitter until his term is over.

I have asked several times for a list of all Republicans and have it pointed out on that list which ones are the RINOs and which ones are the true Republicans. However, I never got that list.

I agree with you but it will probably not be revealed for decades and not Iā€™m sure if justice will ever be served since most of the perps will probably be dead. Itā€™s truly a blight on the country.

1 Like

its not illegal to be a republican, just shameful and embarrassingā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s basically the same thing. Liberals always do this. They canā€™t make something illegal, so they use society to shame people into conforming. What Liberals are doing is wrong and laws should be passed to make sure it doesnā€™t happen.

Iā€™m looking forward to the OP linking us to stories of people being arrested for being Republicans. Unless heā€™s already been snatched off the street and is being resettled to a FEMA camp. That would be a shame. I mean, heā€™s obviously on to something here and he could be the one voice that sparks the Revolution.

That opinion was shown to be wrong in the first week of this corrupt admin.

I think Alexandria ought to make this a priority when she gets to Washington.

The problem is this. The republicans had two years to demand answers. They waited until the last two weeks even try. I donā€™t know if this out of laziness or incompetence.

1 Like

Young lady is kicking ass.

3 Likes

Here, here!!!

or they looked at the facts and didnā€™t want to face plant.

itā€™s like watching a DB act like heā€™s gonna fight an OT after the ref pulls them apart.

they probably knew they would look like fools if they did a full investigationā€¦

now they can start it and then claim the dems are hiding something or covering up something when they take over and the investigation finds no wrong doingā€¦

and you guys will spend the next two years screaming cover upā€¦

bookmark this if you dont believe meā€¦

1 Like