It's NOT Biden's Fault!

You deny Brandon is a kid sniffer? Really?

Well yeah but i primarily deny the pedophilia garbage.

It’s the same accusations of grooming. It’s all part and parcel of won’t someone think of the children!!!

At least that’s what he said… then.

Right. He should be saying it now too! I agree

Ohh math class! Before we start

Trump 400k deaths (after not taking it seriously) in ~10 months. Avg of 40k a month.

Biden (took it seriously from day 1) 600k deaths in ~17 month. Avg 35k a month.

We agree?

Two separate issues. One, he is a kid sniffer.

Two - children are being groomed by crits. “Groom” is not limited to sexual purposes.

1 Like

With vaccines and treatments.

Take out Fauci putting them all on ventilators and Cuomo killing old people.

1 Like

Your use of groom isn’t how it’s often being used and all because of some strange obsession with pedophilia some people on the right seem to have. My favorite part is when the whole Roy Moore suddenly all those crying about pedophilic dems start discussing the difference between pedophilia and hebephilia. Just gross.

What industry should we socialize first?

take out the unvaccinated after the vaccines became widely available and we dropped most mitigation.

What does this mean?

Didn’t take long for the libs to flood the thread and prove you right. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It is, however, correct. Don’t assume, ask. Or better yet, read the literature.

1 Like

Exactly what it says.

Vaccinate is a personal choice, not a Presidential choice.

1 Like

I don’t ever assume when it comes to you…. That’s neither a compliment nor a criticism. It’s just the way i approach certain people.

Was Fauci involved in medical decisions like that? I thought he was a virologist, not an MD?

Then is it the President’s fault if an unvaccinated person dies?

If that’s the case why is inflation a global issue?

And what would the left be saying if Trump were presiding over this ? Same thing as they say about Biden now ?

1 Like