It's NOT Biden's Fault!

Garbage In, Garbage Out math. :roll_eyes:

First US case, January 20, 2020.

That’s 12 months for for Trump, average of 33k a month.

Biden has been president for 16 months, average of 37k a month.

Why would you lie?

1 Like

If you want to play this game, then Covid 19 is Trump’s fault because it happen with Republicans in power. OWN IT! :wink:

Yup and round and round we go

Covid is the “blip” if you catch my drift, the world has not been able to regain its footing since it and it will never be the same.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have got to be kidding, right?

4 Likes

That’s pretty disineneous. Until April, there were just a handful of cases in teh whole country.

For many years I did think that the liberals were somewhat inclined to keep the conversation in good faith, so to speak.

I.e. not everything that is good is due to “our” side and not everything that is bad is due to “their” side. Either something drastically changed last five years or so, or liberals have always been every bit of partisan hacks that conservatives are and I just didn’t see it.

2 Likes

Anyone that blamed the existence of covid on trump is a conspiracy theory nutter.

It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine…

Both sides have gotten more polarized in a time of increased instability globally it’s gonna be interesting to see this shake out.

How else are they going to deflect from the pedophiles in their conservative flock?

Nothing to see here folks (just 700 cases of documented sexual abuse over the past 20 years)…but that kid sniffer am I right?

#OKGroomer !!

Nothing bad is Biden’s fault. Hasn’t everyone learned that yet?

2 Likes

That would be more like 600K in 15 months for Brandon and it works out to the same 40K per month.

Trump wanted restrictions minimal.

Brandon made bold overtures about a plan and ending the pandemic.

A tie doesn’t cut it…Biden was the one running his mouth, not Trump.

1 Like

Yet somehow EVERYTHING has turned wrong under his…err, guidance.

Exploding the cost of energy is especially vile. Still refuses to DPA refinery and Petroleum production.

1 Like

Fentanyl overdoses skyrocketed under Trump.

1 Like

:+1:t4: Right on!

Only my own.

Let’s see if I have this recent conservative logic down.

This graph shows a record increase in overdoses. Which then means that Trump did not try to limit or suppress the usage or importation of fentanyl. Even if we were to show that Trump absolutely did try (and in some cases succeed) to implement barriers… it doesn’t matter because the numbers increasing means that barriers were never there to begin with.

Did I do good? @WuWei

1 Like

Yeah…

But the Tweets!

3 Likes

I remember when the high gas prices were BOOSH!'s fault.

I remember when the high gas prices were not Obama’s fault.

I remember when low gas prices were a bad thing under Trump.

I remember when high gas prices were a good thing under Biden.

It’s as if there’s a predictable pattern here. :wink:

6 Likes