It's NOT Biden's Fault!

This post was even more appropriate in this thread. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1: :wink:

5 Likes

The media

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/12/13/biden-trump-covid-deaths/

:rofl:

Some hunger therapy for the Ultra Trump baby makers.

Now post the example from every night, on most every channel and I’ll wait right here proving you can’t do it. Heck…your example wasn’t even from this year. Now…allow me. :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

You first… you haven’t even backed up your original claim. Prove that it was on most every channel, on every night.

I already gave a link showing that at least one major media outlet has a story about covid deaths under Biden.

Now prove your claim. Or not

If you’re too blind and mentally incognizant to recall actual history, then repeating it won’t help. You’re that far gone my friend.

1 Like

You don’t want to backup your claim… but instead want me to crawl the internet to support your claim? :rofl:

1 Like

Fools errand, one guy on the internet isn’t going to be able to prove press bias. That always results in the other side saying, no, see this one story, as you did earlier.

Let’s do it this way since you’re so smart? Approximately 400,000 died of COVID under the Trump Administration and now we broke the 1,000,000 mark. This means that Brandon has a 150% increase over Trump so if there’s no bias as you claim, for every article I post where the media lambasts Trump, you should…if you’re not foolish…be able to post 1.5 articles condemning Brandon? Now…do you want to play? I’ll bet you already know how foolish you’ll look even more and won’t participate by making up some dumb excuse or…you won’t respond at all for the same reason? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

Here…I’ll start this show.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/05/06/trump-covid-death-counter/

1 Like

Nah, same thing would be happening. Y’all would just be saying “I’m so glad Trump is in charge because under Biden it would’ve been so much worse!”

3 Likes

For the OP? Me too!

1 Like

You simply will not find even 10% of the negative press for Biden as you would for Trump, and that’s a scientific fact.

4 Likes

For electing that dumb ass. But you knew that.

1 Like

One major difference.

Of course i did.

Pedophilia!! :joy:

You joke about kid sniffing?

1 Like

Oh yes. Specifically the projection.

Groomers!

Gross. The whole position

Stock market crashing!

So much gold.

Agreed, things would definitely be better if Trump were in office, in spite of how full of foam and snot your comrades would be right now.

giphy1

1 Like

Oh by the way he is the guy on top he gets all the blame. Just so we are clear.